NOT MEANT TO BE

NOT MEANT TO BE.

"Azadeh, let's take pictures!" Shelly shouted from her seat, catching the attention of the Artist. Azadeh looked up where she saw Dom and Shelly taking many pictures. 

Shelly was holding up well, a bit too well for Azadeh. The smile had a hidden pain that was only seen by her. 

The last night, the blonde slept at her best friend's place. They both talked for hours and watched the most horrible reality shows, they could find. And just enjoyed each other's presence. Everything to get each other's Loverboys out of their minds.

After many arguments, Azadeh managed to convince Shelly to go to school. And when they walked into the classroom, Azadeh was ready to 'talk' to Theo. But Both were surprised to find out that Theo was spending his time on the school roof all day. Probably to avoid Shelly.

And Shelly wasn't sure if she was lucky not to meet him or bothered that he was avoiding her.

"Another photo?" the girl wailed wearily. But she didn't have time to say anything because Shelly pulled the brown-haired to her and Dom and started posing. 

"We should at least take many pictures with the boys!" Shelly demanded. Squeezed the smaller girl between herself and Dom. "Hey, you make it sound like you're going to leave soon," Dom grumbled.

The girl's brown eyes darkened slightly. She had no idea how she was going to tell Dom that it was reality. That in not even few days she was gone, far away from him and the others. Both were leaving him. And they would leave, with no word.

"Hey, you have to smile Aza!" Shelly demanded. Playing with Aza's cheek, to make her smile. And with just one touch the pain was numbed and leaving just a faded pain. The two looked at the phone and how the filter changed their face.

"Woah! What's this?" Dom asked, amazed at how handsome he was. "Isn't it Awesome? This app makes you look so hot, it's all the rage right now." Shelly informed them.

"It makes me white." Azadeh giggled. "Do I have privileged now?"

The three started posing and taking different photos. "Damn, I thought I was a member of a boy band for a Moment." Dom praised. Made a peace sign.

"See, doesn't this come out Well?" Shelly asked, showing them the pictures. Azadeh grinned at the pictures. "They look awesome."

"Azadeh."

The Hong's head turn away from the phone. Her smile fell when she saw Jay's eyes-dark grey eyes, the most beautiful and painful thing she have ever saw. Her hand dropped and she noticed Shelly step slightly in front of her. 

"Let's talk for a minute." He begged her.

The girl looked at him for few seconds before turning away from him. Walked past him coldly, her head held high, even when she wants to dropped it down. His mother's words were still stuck in her head, like a old song that wasn't fading away.

"I don't want to." She said flatly back. Jay's patience thread wasn't exisisting, he grabbed her sweater, Dom's sweater, and pulled her behind him.

"Hey wait!" Azadeh yelled, fighting in his grib. Tried from her struggling, he throws her over his shoulder and was now carrying her around.

"Hey! Jay cut that shit! I'm serious!" she warned him.  "DON'T LET ME FUCKING PUNCH YOU!"  Azadeh never been happier she was wearing pants. 

The girl stubbornly grabbed the door frame. "Let go!" Jay demanded, tugging at her slightly. "NO! YOU LET GO!" she said childishly. But her hands slipped, letting him carry her on.