Sirius Black {Smut}

Summary: Being James Potters twin had its perks, especially when he introduced you to Sirius Black.
Requested by: @JulzLovDraco4Eva
Warnings: Swearing, oral (reader and m receiving), switch!Sirius & switch!Reader.

You'd attended Hogwarts your whole life alongside your twin brother James. It wasn't a shock to find out James was the extrovert whereas you were more the introvert of the family, lucky enough he allowed you to hang around with his friends before finding your own.

Finding friends didn't take as long as you'd suspected, you'd met Lily in your first year actually and from then your friendship grew, the two of you became quite fond of Marlene, Mary and Dorcas throughout the years.

As yours and the girls friendship grew, the less and less time you'd spent with your brother. The two of you decided to put your friendship groups into one big group and that's where you were at now.

James had been pinning at Lily ever since you introduced her to him, "I'm going to make her my girlfriend." Was the first thing he said to Sirius, Remus and Peter (James' friends) after laying his eyes on the ginger just once.

You lot were now in your sixth year, trying your hardest to cram studying in with your hectic timetable became really hard. During your time with James' friends, you'd become really fond of the one and only Sirius Black. James talked about him like he was a god and over the years you learned to understand why.

Sirius and you had been dating for just over a year now, luckily there was no suspicion from your friends about the secret relationship. But that didn't mean they would never find out.

You, Lily, Marlene and Dorcas were huddled over text books and parchment paper in the library, trying to get some last minute revision in. You'd planned to meet up with Sirius in a couple of hours so you wanted to get as much as you could done.

"I swear to Merlin if I do so much work and don't pass I'm going to hex myself." Marlene groaned, slamming her head onto the wooden table.

You laughed, dipping your quill back into the ink. "I don't think that's possible Marl."

"I'll be the first to figure it out," She mumbled against the wood before sitting back up straight and checking the watch on her wrist. "You guys coming to dinner? We've got about fifteen minutes."

Lily, Mary and Dorcas nodded whereas you shook your head. The girls looked at you confused, where did you have to be before dinner?

Of course you'd leave them with their suspicions, allowing them to think you're doing absolutely anything whilst they're eating.

"Why won't you be at dinner (Y/n)?" Lily asked, putting her chin in her palm, looking at you with a smug grin.

You had a feeling Lily already knew about yours and Sirius' relationship, it's not like the two of you were good at hiding it anyway. There was bound to be a day where at least one of them put two and two together, figuring out what you'd been hiding from them for a year.

"I'm just going to make sure I know where everything is for tomorrow, you know, big day." Shrugging you began to pack your belongings into your satchel.

No one said anything after you'd spoken, allowing you to do just that. The four girls went down to the Great Hall whereas you'd slipped back up to Gryffindor.

What you didn't know was that Sirius was already waiting for you in the common room.

Him and the rest of the marauders were already in the Gryffindor common room, Remus was studying for tomorrow compared to the rest of them which were talking and bantering between each other.