{Convention!AU} As Long As You're Happy

"(N-name)!! Wait for us!!"

You were currently at a convention in (home country) along with Haru and Makoto, since Nagisa, Rin, and Rei were busy. You had been waiting for this for FOREVER. You ran everywhere and you had a huge smile on your face wherever you went. You were looking at the goods displayed at a shop. Makoto and Haru jogged up to meet you. "(Name)..! D-don't do that again please..." Makoto gasped for air. He was shocked that even though you ran a lot, you were perfectly fine. Even Haru was struggling to keep a straight face. It seems you tired him out too. Poor guy.

You were wearing a cosplay of (fav character), while Haru was a dolphin (many people wondered about him...) and Makoto was an orca. You three did look pretty adorable though. Many people took pictures of your awesome cosplay.

After you hit a few shops, you saw a fish tank near one of the gaming stations. Your eyes widened, while Haru's sparkled. Makoto tried to stop him but... It was too late. Haru didn't even bother to take off the cosplay, even though it would be wet. It looked like he really was a dolphin in water! "Haaaaruu!!" Makoto yelled as he tried to get him out. You sweatdropped. A lot of people were staring at you guys...

After a while of trying to persuade Haru to leave the fish tank and go dry off, you and Makoto decided it was futile and you both went looking around the convention instead, leaving Haru to relax in his water.

"Makoto! Look over here!" You said happily, pointing at some cute plushies. He smiled. He loved seeing you happy. You picked up an orca plushie and held it up to his face. "Makoto!! You should buy this and tell them it's a little you!" It did look a lot like his cosplay. He blushed and chuckled. "I-it's ok (Name)..." You pouted and then said, "Fine. I'll buy it and tell everyone it's a little Makoto! I'll name him... Mako-chibi cause it's a tiny you!" You squealed as you bought the orca plush. Makoto blushed as you held Mako-chibi close to you.

You had bought lots of things during your day at the convention from many stores, mostly anime shops. Makoto ended up carrying most of your stuff while you were browsing for more but he didn't mind at all. As long as you were happy. You two were on your way back to find Haru and go home but you couldn't find the water-loving boy in his fish tank. You both searched the whole convention looking for him but to no avail... Makoto ended up calling Haru and for once, he actually picked up.

"...Hello?" Haru's voice was the same as it always was. Makoto's on the other hand was frantic. "Haru?! Where are you?! (Name) and I are trying to find you!!" "I went home. I wanted to give you some alone time." Makoto blushed. Yes, Haru was indeed aware of Makoto's ever-growing crush on you and he apparently chose today to act on it.

"You couldn't have told me before?" Makoto sighed. At least Haru was safe. "...No." Makoto facepalmed. "I have to make mackerel now. Bye." He hung up. You went to go see how Makoto was doing. "Did Haru pick up?" He nodded. "He's safe at home... We can go now." You smiled knowing Haru was ok. Plus, you were really exhausted from walking around a lot. Your feet were killing you!

Once you got home with Makoto, who was still carrying most of your bags, you lied down on your couch and let out a sigh. Makoto put the bags down and sat down next to you. "You tired?" He chuckled. You nodded. "Aren't you?" "I guess so." He laughed. You blushed a bit. You loved hearing his laugh; it was one of the many things that you loved him for. "Today was a really great day!" You said happily. "It was... You got a lot of stuff!" Makoto chuckled, making you embarrassed. "S-sorry for making you carry everything..." You blushed. "It's ok! As long as (Name) was happy." He smiled. Without realizing it... You two became closer and closer and soon, his lips were on yours! You were blushing madly now, and you could tell he was too. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you wrapped yours around his neck. You were deepening the kiss when...

"Onii-chan~!! Oniiiiii-chan~!!"

Makoto's phone rang. He had a special ringtone for when his siblings called. You both separated for air, and Makoto picked up. "Hello? I see... Yes, I'm coming home now. Ok, bye." He sighed. "Sorry (Name). I have to go home; my parents have to go somewhere and I have to watch Ren and Ran." "It's ok." You smiled sadly. "But... That doesn't mean we can't become a couple!" Makoto smiled. You smiled back. "D-does that mean that we're dating...?"

You hadn't ever been this happy in your life, and you knew you would always be this happy, as long as Makoto was by your side.