Os 21 .1

Virat entered the room and got a big shock ....

He saw sai packing her bags 😱 ...

He rushed to her all confused ....

Seeing virat in front of her , sai thought that she is hallucinating virat ....she thought that he has .gone on mission.so how he would be present here ....she was already crying ...and seeing him , she got over emotional .....

Virat was more confused now .....

V - sai ...kya hua hai tumhe ??? Aise roh kyu rhi jo !???

She was not able to speak as she was sobbing so hard ...

Virat came forward and held her by her shoulder ....

Then he raised her chin up and made her look into his eyes .....

Then he moved his thumb on her cheeks in order to wipe the tears with her own teary eyes .......

Sai came out of her trance and was now sure that virat was atcually present there .....

S ( with shock ) aap ...aap yaha kaise ?

He was still engrossed in her eyes which all puffy and red due to crying ...

She snapped her fingers in front of him ..he came out if his thoughts ....

S - aap yaha kaise??? Aap toh mission par gye the na phir ?

V - mission cancel ho gya....

S - lekin ...

V - shhh ...he kept his finger on her lips ... ab tum mere swaal ka jwaab do ki kya hua hai ??

S - kya....kya hua hai ?? Kuchh bhi nhi hua ...

She said hiding her tears and avoiding eye contact ...

V - sai ... jab jhooth bolna nhi aata toh kyu koshish krti ho ....
Aur yeh bags kyu pack kr rhi ho ? Kaha ja rhi ho tum ?

She fiercely wipped her tears ...

S - yeh ghar chhodkr !!!!!!!!!

And that was the another big shock for virat .....

V - kya ... !!!!?????
Lekin kyu ?? Aise achaank se kyu ?
Sai kuchh hua hai ...kisine kuchh kaha hai toh mujhe btao lekin pls aise chup chap nhi ja skti tum ...

S - virat sir maim vaise bhi apke theek hone tak vaapis aayi thi ...ab app theek hai toh main ja rhi hoon ...

V - sai humaari baat ho chuki hai iss baare mein ki tum kahi nhi ja rhi ho mere theek hone ke baad bhi ...toh phir ab yeh baat doobaara kyu ???

S - kyu ,kab , kaise ...inn sab swalo ke jwaab nhi hai mere pass ...main bas itna jaanti hoon ki main ja rhi hoon ...

Looking at her stubbornness, virat now has tears flowing from his eyes ... the mere thought of her going away from him was killing him ,...

V (in mind ) kuchh toh hua hai ... aise achaank se sai kyu ja rhi hai ... mujhe jaan na hoga ki kya wajaah hai ... itni mushkil se pichhli baar sai ko roka tha maine ... aakhir aisa kya hua ki woh phir se jaane ki baat kr rhi hai .... 😢😥

Sai was taking out clothes from her cupbourd when she felt her head spinning ....

Virat came near her and clutched her arm and turned her towards himself ...

V - jab tak vjahh nhi btayogi tab tak pareshaani kaise suljhayenge ???

S - mujhe ab kuchh nhi suljhaana ...kyunki maim jaan gyi hoon ki kuchh nhi badlne wala ...ab main aur ghut ghut kar nhi ji skti ...thak gyi hoon main sabse ldte ldte ...ab aur nhi ho rha mujhse ...
She shouted with tears flowing from her eyes and before virat could react or say anything further , she clutched her head ,

S - aaahhh ...

V - sai ... kya hua ... ?

Amd then she suddenly fainted .....

He held her and putting her head on his chest , in standing position only , he patted her cheeks , calling out her name ...but she did not respond ......

He picked her in his arms and put her on bed .... and called aai , mohit ....

Aai and mohit came to the room running , and saw sai lying on bed ...

Aai - sai ..,virat kya hua sai ko ..

V - pta nhi aayi ..achaank se behosh ho gyi ... mohit doctor ko call kar jldi ...

Mohit called the doctor while virat was continuously rubbing her hand and pleading to her to open her eyes ...

Mohit and aai looked at virat s condition on seeing sai s health worsening and they could estimate the damage that he was going to cause on learning about the reason behind sai s state ....

To be continued ....

The updates for all the stories will be short amd irregular for some days ...so pls cooperate....

Thank you 😊!!