Chapter 5

Yong Hwa's POV:

... : Where they are? Where they are? Where they are?!?

Ah, well my little brother had arrived ...
I left my room and headed to the music room. I opened the door and discovered Jung Shin, playing guitar, looking concentrated. He was found with Min Hyuk in the battery, he joined, Jung Shin after thirty minutes of relaxation at the pool.

Jung Shin: You want something?
Yong Hwa: No, I'm here to tell you that Hong is back.
Min Hyuk: Ah, he's the noise I heard? I thought someone called "It's Burning!"
Yong Hwa: he will never change, I laughed.
Min Hyuk: Sure
I went out and ran down the stairs, Min Hyuk and Jung Shin behind me ... When I saw them. No ... When I saw her.
"Nooooo?! Do not tell me ... Noooo!?"

I stopped dead in the stairs, and Jung Shin bumped into me followed by Min Hyuk.

Jung Shin: Hey, watch out!
Yong Hwa: Shh! I exclaimed in a whisper.
Min Hyuk: What's there Hyung? he asked as he whispered in turn.
Yong Hwa: You see the girl over there? One with the fringe, next to Mom.
Jung Shin: Well yes, he announced low mass. I'm not blind either.
Yong Hwa: No, what I mean is if you see ... I began, raising his eyes to heaven.

Then I noticed the air clueless of my bandmates ...

Yong Hwa: Well, forget it, okay?
Jung Shin: Is that you express yourself so well, too. he said, still whispering. Well, where do you come?
Me: She's the girl who hit me yesterday, and I was ...

Min Hyuk's POV:

... : Yonghwa, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk! Come.
Yong Hwa: We arrive, Mom!

I turned then to Hyung, and I laughed quietly:

Min Hyuk: And stop looking at her like that, or she will get scared.
Yong Hwa :Ha, ha. Very funny
Min Hyuk: Yes, I know, I smiled.

Suddenly, something I remembered

Min Hyuk: Actually ... It is to her that you thought last night, huh?
Yong Hwa: We should go,? he muttered.

He then began to descend the last steps, mumbling something softly. I took that as a "yes."
The girl he had met yesterday, was one of the nannies of Won Hong, with whom we would spend the summer ...
For a coincidence, it was one!

And one thing to discover one!
-----------------------------

A few minutes earlier. . .

Shin Hye's POV:

Il-Hwa: Hello, then your day went well? she asked, shaking her youngest son in her arms.
Won Hong: Yeah, that was cool!
Jong Hyun: Yes! he stated as he approached us. Pleased to meet you, girls.
Shin Hye: We, too, 'I replied, smiling. I am sure we will get along.
Sandara: Yeah, I hope ... -adds such, with downcast eyes.

When Jong Hyun heard Sandara, he quickly turned his head toward her, and his smile disappeared. Surprise, perhaps?
He had not yet noticed, no doubt. Is that Sandara might be tiny when she wanted!

He walked all the same to her and shook her hand. Sandara scarcely dared to look up at him, but a small smile appeared on her lips still while the boy launched a "Hello." Jong Hyun smiled back at her as she greeted him in turn. Then he stepped back, a look is always a little surprised glued to his face.

Il-Hwa: Yonghwa, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk! Come.

We all looked Ms. Jung, then our eyes drifted to the words that were heard. It was Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: We arrive, Mom. - information that he's upstairs.-

Min Hyuk then said something to Yong Hwa, while laughing. But that did not seem at all to make him laugh. They then descended the last few steps and crossed the few feet that separated us from them.
Jung Shin approached us with a smile and showed us his hand in an open and welcoming.