Chapter 6

Yonghwa's POV:

Shin Hye: Yes, that would be cool! she agreed with a smile.
Sandara: It does not bother me.

Shin Hye turned to me with a smile on her lips and defiantly stuck to her face.

Shin Hye: You see, THAT it will be fun! I shouted she amused limit.

She averted her eyes then, and began - with my bandmates and my father - a conversation about this new project.

No, but ... she did not care about me or what?!
I thought my "replicas" of earlier were maybe not funny, but nice ... Not?
But it? It was not funny. It was, it was ... Oh, it was anything but funny!

And I thought I'd just spend a few moments with her, when there was Won Hong. But no, she will always be there now.
For interviews, concerts, photoshoots ... Permanently. All the time.
Casting a glance at her, a smile which constantly hovered on her lips, I sensed that it would be funny ... No pun intended!
But I was not worried. I was always the good side of things, me! ...

"But we have all been before us."
I knew it. I knew it would bore me bad luck. I never had luck with this stuff.
My mother always said to turn my tongue seven times before speaking. But I was just thinking, though. Just think!
He had me believing that it does not succeed, to me ...

. . .

21h 31 / Residence Jung

Sandara's POV:

We were all in the living room of Jung, and it was now more than an hour we talked, while laughing. Mr and Mrs Jung had left us to be "between young people" in the room, there were already a few minutes, and Won Hong, being on vacation, too, his parents allowed him to go to bed later.
But I felt more tired, not having slept well the last two nights, so I decided to leave.

Sandara: Well, excuse me, but I'll go,-I preach them standing up-. See you tomorrow, okay?
Shin Hye: Okay, I will delay no longer.
Jung Shin, Yong Hwa, Min Hyuk and Won Hong: tomorrow!

Only Jong Hyun, had said nothing, staring at me. A brown eyes and impenetrable, which seemed to shake as he put me at ease. But deep down, I felt that I liked very much.
Too bad. I was an employee, after all, become best friends was not foreseen in the program this summer ... I gave them a final wave of the hand, and left the house.

I had just come out of the porch, when behind me, someone called me. I turned to see Jong Hyun advancing towards me. When he was my height, I went on my way, on my not him.

Jong Hyun: It's cool that you and Shin Hye, you spend the summer with us. And then ... he began, smiling. Like that, I would finally an opportunity to pay you, your hot dog.
Sandara: Yeah, that's nice,- I replied with a smile in return-.

We had just arrived at the door, when Jong Hyun pointed out to me:

Jong Hyun: Actually, I too have found this shirt ridiculous,- he threw holding my door-. Good night, Sandara.

I could not help but smile and blush of course, that he had just told me, surprised that I heard was this afternoon, but at the same time intimidated the tone in which he l had said.
But when I turned in the direction he had taken a few seconds earlier, he had already disappeared.

-----------------------------

The next day. . .

09h 21 / Residence Jung

Shin Hye's POV:

I had just finished getting ready. And I would surely be the last to get up. Sandara was already gone.
There was now a good half hour ...