Notstalgia

"Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy, and wise....uhhhhh", I said when I woke up to a chilly overcast morning. It's a quote I use to remind my lazy self to wake up and prepare for the day. I stretched out my arms did some stretches on the bed, and climbed out of bed. I performed my daily routine as usual. But because of the foggy weather, I wore my favorite woolen gloves and my furry beanie. So, after doing that I took my bag and said bye to my mom. I left our apartment then ambled to stop by my usual spot, the bus stop.

After a while, a boy my age stood beside me. He starred at me first and turned when I looked at him. Suddenly a crow landed on the cable wire above the pole behind us. I screamed and dropped my bag with terror. The boy stared at me like I was crazy. I started picking my things from the floor and the curious boy helped me out. I thanked him and said "I have a feather phobia, Pteronophobia, that's why I screamed. I thought the crow would pick me up with those terrifying black feathers and fly away. I know it's silly but....", "But what?", he kept up and asked. I continued "But it's not silly for me. When I was a child, I heard a story of a crow picking up a child. That nostalgia works in the present in my life." As I finished the sentence the bus stopped by us. We got in and I got off the bus to a shop a little far from my school. I bought some cookies and biscuits at the shop and walked to my school. I got to class and headed to my seat.