Ep:1 the addition

The faint sound of birds chirping was all that could be heard outside of a very normal boys house, the boy was a 17 year old child who LOVED reading, as long as it's mythology,

M/n: Y/n! It's time for school!, the mother of the boy yelled form downstairs, most likely cooking food.

Y/n: yup! I'm on my way down!!, truth be told, he hasn't move since he woke up. With a long exasperated sigh he gets up and starts walking towards the closet in hopes to look nice for the day.

After getting dressed he walks over to the door, having to reach up for it being so short. He was still short due to a disease called Marfan syndrome a rare disease that, lucky for him only caused him to be short in stature.

M/n: are you ready? The boys mom asked genially worried for the boys safe keeping.

Y/n: I'll be fine ma this wouldn't be the first time he had to move. After his dad left things have been rough from getting a house to finding a suitable Job to support him and his ma.

Shortly after leaving and walking for a while he comes across a confusing of sight of a boy almost getting run over so in response he acted. Terrible mistake...

Y/n slowly starts waking up with a splitting headache that seem to be gradually getting worse.
???: Oh your awake!
Y/n instantly snaps his head in the direction of the voice that seemed to be a nun of some kind?
???: well it seems introducing each other is in order. The nun starts going off about three choices, one being sent to heaven or hell but not being able to do anything fun. The second option was being returned to the human world but losing any memory of being dead and seeing her, and the third was quite interesting. Being created into a game like world where you need to defeat a enemy named the demon king, the nun now known as Eris explains.

Y/n: so you're saying that I can be created into a world of games to fight a demon king?

Eris: precisely! Now there is a gift I can give you to help you in your journey.

Continue to part two :🙃