The beginning

Y/N pov

Y/n: gift? What do mean? The boy asked regardless of his splitting headache.

Eris: yes! We are allowed to give you two requests to go along with you for support in your adventure.

Y/n: sooo I'm allowed to ask you to give me anything I want correct? *starts smirking*

Eris: y-yes that is correct BUT you can't ask for anything too powerful or the gods will force you into reincarnation...

Y/n: ok! How about a power and a weapon?

Eris: yes that can be arranged for you.

Y/n then starts sitting and thinking about the things he could wish for.

Y/n: a sword? No... a rocket launcher?....nah....OH!

Eris then jumps in slight shock of the small boys outburst.

Eris: did you find two?

Y/n: yup! Do you know...the ace of spades gun?

Eris: yes I'm quite familiar with the weapons of different universes, but for an exact weapon I need a picture of it... do you by chance have one?

Y/n then realized he always had a picture of the weapon and cause-6 in his wallet, so without hesitation he pulls out the picture and hands it to Eris.

Eris: ok! Your wish is granted! She yells before a small gun shaped glow appears, and in its place is the gun itself.

Y/n: thanks! Now for my last wish I simply want to have a race change.

Eris: a race change? You don't want to be human? She asks not knowing what she was about to do.

Y/n: yup I want to be a kitsune! The boy basically yells.

Eris: well if you say so. Sry then steps bac a little and raises her arms in a praying manner.

THIRD PRESON POV:

A bright glow is seen on the boy who was still sitting in a relaxed manner before 9 large tails start to grow out of his waist.

Y/n: woah... Thanks Eris!

Eris: your welcome now would you like to see your full appearance, I needed to change alot on your body so it could adapt to the change.