Confession or more?

Italics is Tian's thoughts.
Bold is Phupha's thoughts.

Tian was ready. He was ready to confess to Phupha. He was gonna do it. He approached Phupha nervously.
" P-Phupha," he said.
Phupha turned around his hair being flicked out of the way.
"Yes," he responded.
Tian gulped "I-I wanted to ask you something..." Tian trailed off slightly.
Phupha gave him a perplexed look. "I, um meet me at the gate at the end of the day!"
"Sure?" Phupha said with a confused look on his face as he turned back to his friends.

Time skip to the end of the day......

Tian was waiting at the gate. Why was he taking so long nearly everyone has gone now. What if he forgot? or maybe he doesn't want to see me!? Tian started to worry. Suddenly a hand grabbed his arm and shoved him into a shed.
"You thought I wasn't gonna turn up, didn't you?"
Tian blushed furiously.
"Now what did you want to tell me?"

Before Tian could answer he felt a pair of lips on his. After he got over the initial shock of his CRUSH kissing him he started to kiss back. Phupha licked Tian's lip asking for entrance. Tian gladly granted it. As the kiss was starting to get heated Phupha pulled away.
"I think I answered my own question," he smirked.
Tian blushed even harder than he was already was and pulled him in by the collar of his shirt for another kiss. This time around it got very heated very quickly. Tian let a moan slip
"ngh~"
He nervously pulled away only to be aggressively pushed up against the shed wall. Tian started to get hard. He internally started panicking. Shit shit shit shit! Tian internally exclaimed.
"I see we have a little problem here, don't worry I do too," Phupha whispered seductively into Tian's ear. At this point Tian was so turned on that he started begging
"Please~" he moaned.
In a firm tone Phupha said " The next words that come out of your mouth will be please Master."
"Please Mast-AHH~~!!~"
Phupha had pulled his trousers and pants down and grabbed dick and started to stroke it at a painfully slow pace.
"Not quite," Phupha said.
"Please Master~"
Phupha picked up the speed as well as Tian. Now Tian was still pinned up against the wall but in Phupha's grip, the only thing from stopping  him falling.
"Suck," Phupha ordered shoving his fingers into Tian's mouth. Tian sucked Phupha's fingers until Phupha pulled them out.
Tian felt a finger in his ass he moaned at the sensation. He felt another finger enter him. The fingers were now making a scissoring motion. It felt so good but he wanted more.
"Master~ Please ~ More~" Tian managed to pant out.
Without hesitating Phupha ripped his clothes off and thrusted himself into Tian. Tian practically screamed in pain and pleasure.
"Shhh, we wouldn't want anyone to hear us now, would we?" Phupha whispered huskily in Tian's ear.
Phupha was thrusting into him very slowly but reaching  deep inside him. It felt so good thought Tian. Phupha continued at this agonisingly  slow pace until Tian moaned out "F-Faster~ ha~ m-master~"
It was as if something clicked inside of Phupha. He started to thrust ruthlessly into Tian. Tian was now a moaning mess beneath Phupha. He continued thrusting in and out without mercy. Out of nowhere Phupha pulled out. Tian whimpered at the loss of pleasure. Phupha flipped him around aggressively and slammed his dick back into Tian. Tian was losing his sanity, he was on cloud nine!
"I-I'm close~" Tian moaned out.
"Me too," Phupha grunted.
With one last thrust Phupha came deep inside Tian. Just after Tian came all over his stomach getting his shirt dirty. As they both came down from their highs Phupha realised they were still in the school shed. Umm I think we should probably get home.
"Your shirt is a bit dirty," Phupha pointed out. So it was Tian realised. Phupha grabbed his jacket, which was a bit big for him so It would cover up all of Tian's body, and put it on him. They exited the shed. Since it was so late now nobody was around, and walked back to Phupha's apartment.

Time skip to when they are at Phupha's apartment

When they got to Phupha's apartment they went straight to his bedroom. And Phupha sat on the bed with Tian cuddled up In his lap.
"So what does this make us?" Phupha asked.
"Your mine and I'm yours," Tian replied.
"Also I feel super sticky can we go have a shower?" Tian asked sleepily.
"Of course,"  Phupha said as he picked Tian up hands on his ass. On the way to the bathroom he gave it a little squeeze hoping for some more action 😏😏
They got in the shower together and started washing each other. Out of nowhere Phupha slapped Tian's ass and smirked,
"Round 2?"