Part 1 - Chapter 1

It was a normal day like everyday when I went for a walk through the park. I saw a big tree near the bank and walked to it. I leaned against the tree, closed my eyes and took a big breathe, enjoying the fresh air. I opened my bag and took out my book which I was currently reading. "Stars & Dreams" is a good book and I still love it. The last month was stressful and I was looking forward to finally read it. I stroked the cover and whispered the title. "Stars & Dreams". Everything started to spin and everything blurred. Only a few seconds later, everything was back normal. Except of the fact that I was not in the park anymore. I was at the other end of the town. But how...? I didn't understand it, and today I think that the tree is a magic tree, but I even can't figure it out yet.

So, I was confused and far away from my apartment. I had no money and I only knew roughly where I was. After looking around perplexed like an idiot, I started walking home. Yes, the strangers looked like I was an alien when I asked them for the right way but I didn't care. When I came home after hours of walking I found a new bill for my monthly rent in my mailbox. I unlocked the door, entered and threw the paper on the desk to the other bills. I was tired and my payroll was late once again. I thought about this crazy thing about the tree and came to the result, that the last month was too much for me and that I just imagined that all. I flopped onto the bed and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

The next week was hard at work and I didn't have the time to think about the mysterious tree, but then my landlord came and been pushing for the money for the last few months. I was still waiting for my wage and spent all my money on something to eat. I had to find a solution!

The next night I had an oddly dream. There was me, robbing a bank. I ran and ran trying not to get caught. But the police caught and arrested me.

I woke up, drenched in sweat. It was 2am but I didn't even tried to sleep again. I stood up made a coffee and sat down at my desk. I took out a paper and started to plan. I always wanted to live on a small Island in the west of Ireland. Without too many people and without any bills. I invested much time for my plan and I started preparing my apartment...