You're very observant for a 14-year-old

Mia's POV:

July 4th, 2018

Fit Check:

I stood in front of the dojo deeply saddened as the entire thing was in shambles, this was the first time any of us had been back, Robby and I weren't supposed to be here the other day, and the both of us were in such a trance because we blocked o...

I stood in front of the dojo deeply saddened as the entire thing was in shambles, this was the first time any of us had been back, Robby and I weren't supposed to be here the other day, and the both of us were in such a trance because we blocked out the damages, we can't do that today though.

Robby, Sam, Keegan, Gage, Sasha, Knox, Mr. LaRusso, Demetri, and I stood looking at the damaged dojo. We each had a trash bag in hand and the boys started pulling the toilet paper out of the trees while Sam, Sasha, and I began cleaning the broken glass and pots. It took about half an hour to do that, then Sam, Sasha, and I walked over to the giant rock and tried to get it up.

Robby looked over and noticed so he walked over to help. It was no use though, the rock was way too heavy for all of us combined. Robby looked at me and sighed, "I'm sorry about the other night,"

"When you made me get on that wooden death trap or when we were roasting marshmallows?"

Robby smiled faintly, "When we were roasting marshmallows,"

"Nothing happened, so there's no reason to feel uncomfortable, right?"

"Right,"

I looked up at Sam and she had her eyebrows drawn together and so did my sister. "Are you guys even lifting?" Sasha questioned. "Because I feel like I'm doing nothing here."

I silently thanked Sasha, she was amazing at breaking up awkward silences. "Forget it, all right? It's too heavy. We're gonna need a forklift." Robby stated.

"How'd they even knock it over?" Sam questioned.

"It's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up. Don't worry. We'll get it up again." Mr. LaRusso said. "Mia, come here for a moment,"

"Yes, Mr. LaRusso, what's up?"

"How's the leg?"

"Better, not 100% yet, but I'm getting there."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that kiddo, okay thank you,"

"Thanks,"

"Uh... excuse me." A voice said. I looked over my shoulder and saw 5 boys from Cobra Kai, "Is this Miyagi-Do?"

Robby looked at Sam and me. "Yeah," Mr. LaRusso said.

Robby stormed toward the 5 boys with an attitude from hell, "Come back for another beating?"

"Hey, Robby," Daniel said stopping him. "Robby!"

"This is one of the guys who was beating on Demetri. Probably helped trash the dojo."

"We didn't have anything to do with that. But I am sorry about what happened at the mall." Demetri didn't respond. "We just wanna learn Miyagi-Do karate."