Finally got yourself a little girlfriend, huh Keene?

TW

Mia's POV:

June 23rd, 2018

Fit Check:

I was in the backseat with Robby while Sam and Mr

I was in the backseat with Robby while Sam and Mr. LaRusso were upfront. Robby smiled at me and I smiled back.

We had all changed into our swimsuits already, Mr. LaRusso has made it clear we should bring them to class just in case. He never gave an explanation though. I was wearing a light purple bikini with a white t-shirt on top of it. I completely forgot to bring sunscreen though so I am going to get some weird tan lines from my brace. I am able to go swimming as long as I don't move my leg much and I am able to walk, I'm just not supposed to.

"I still don't understand how going to the beach is gonna help us get students," Robby spoke up breaking the silence.

"It's not the students that I'm after." Mr. LaRusso admitted. "It's the parents."

"So you're counting on kids listening to their parents?" Sam questioned while giving me a look of 'he is joking, right?'

"No, I'm counting on parents doing whatever it takes to protect their kids." He paused, "Look, I've tried everything else to promote Miyagi-Do. If this doesn't work... nothing will."

Robby looked over at me and put his arm around me subtly. He really is just a big sweetheart and my feelings for him are starting to skyrocket.

"See? What did I tell you?" Mr. LaRusso started again. Mrs. LaRusso was waiting for us at the curb of the beach club. "It's always packed here on Saturday."

Sam got out of the car as Mr. LaRusso flirted with his wife and the valet service picked up the keys. Robby moved the seat to get out and then helped me out of the car with Sam's help. "Thanks, guys," Robby began to look uneasy as we walked towards the doors, I looked at Sam and she looked back at me. "Hey, you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just... kind of used to work here." Robby stammered but I saw straight through his lie.

"Really? When?" Sam questioned.

"Couple of days last summer. It wasn't a great fit." Robby replied.

Sam continued walking and I noticed Robby stopped for a moment. "Hey, whatever it is that's bugging you, it will be okay. Let's enjoy this moment and time today, okay?"

He smirked, "Okay,"

We walked in and the three of us got chairs next to each other. I watched Robby pull his shirt off and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. He is so toned and I could stare at him all day. I looked away as he looked at me, he smiled faintly and set my crutches down. He gave me a playful, yet serious look. "Are you comfortable?"

I shrugged, "I guess,"

"What about a swim?"

I looked at the pool and saw that it was mostly empty. I smiled and nodded. Robby stood up and unfastened my brace. He then grabbed my hands and carefully helped me to the poolside and he jumped in. I laughed as the water splashed at me, "That was an impressive jump. I'd give it an 8/10,"