Triplets/waltons

Quick little note:
Your a triplet to javon and jaden and Jayla is your older sister.
Your the oldest triplet and look a lot like them.
You are a girl just wanted to quickly say.
Your names gonna me Davina!
—————————-
(Into the imagine)
—————————-

I wake up and grab my phone seeing a bunch of notifications from Instagram,I open the app and check my notifications to see a bunch of comments.

(The comments)

OMG I LOVE HOW YOU PLAY ASHTRAYS TWIN IN THE MOVIE!!!
Your so pretty
TRIPLETS>33
THE WALTON OLDER WALTON SIBLINGS ALL LIKE GIRLS LIKE DAMNNNN.

(Back to me)

You scroll through the rest and go and look at jaylas post to see her playing volley ball.
You turn over and place your phone back down and get up heading into your bathroom because you have boxing practice with javon and your dad (DJ) you start to brush your teeth and wash your face.
You grab a bobble and throw your hair on a high pony and head our into your closet and garb some trackies and a plain white crop top and put some shorts under the trackies,and out a hoodie to finish off.
You grab your phone and turn of your light closing your door and running down stairs and into the kitchen to grab your water bottle.
You fill it with water and head into the living room and see javon and your dad sitting there.

Javon:Finally!
Davina:really?
Javon nods.
Your dad gets of the couch and grabs the keys heading out into the car and you and javon follow him you go into the back and Javon sits up front.
You pull to the place and get out,you head inside and take your hoddie off and out your gloves on so javon can practice his punches.
You put the gloves on and head to javons fn start to move your hands and javon hits them all.
(5-10 mins later)
You and javon have gone over to the punching bags and are now practicing on them.
You go to your dad and ask if you can do the weights.
He says yes and takes you over there as you lift the weight and push it back up 3-4 times and you put it back before finishing and grabbing your water and gulping it down.
Your brother javon now goes and does the weights.

(When Javons back)
You and him take a photo together for your Instagram and get ready to go home.

You grab your stuff and go home and quickly shower and get ready to go and watch jadens game.
You all leave the house and head to jaden game and sit down next to Jayla.
You record jaden-and post it on your story.

What you wore to the gym.

What you wore to jadens game