Chapter 2

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️

Harassment
Harm
Abuse, etc;

You've been warned.

☀️ = Sundrop
🌙 = Moondrop

(Time skip! + 3rd person Pov)

- "I'm going to work, guys! Don't get into anything while I'm out!" Y/n says.

Sundrop quickly turns his attention to y/n and blinked in confusion.

- "W-What? Work, but will you be alright?" Sun said , looking to the ground, with one hand on his arm.

Y/n walked up to Sundrop and gave him a kiss.

- "It'll be alright, I'll be fine, please stop worrying it's close to here I swear!" Said Y/n.

Sundrop dug his face in Y/n's chest, and gave her chest a kiss. She interwines her fingers in his and kiss.

- "Promise you'll be alright?" Sun says almost tearing.

Y/n laughs and hugs him really tight.

- "You goobers! I'll be okay, i'm not going to die. I love you both"

Y/n walks out the door, blowing them a kiss. Sundrop stays sitting on the couch looking at the clock watching the time go by. He worried for Y/n safety, but he knew she was a strong girl.

(Time skip)

- "Oh, Moon! Where could she be she was gone for 8 hours! She said she'll be back by si-" ☀️
- "Would you quit your worrying? Y/n is fine! She's probably on her way now." 🌙
- "No, no no! I have to know she's oka-"

Sundrop is cut off by the phone ringing. He goes up to it and picks it up, hoping it's Y/n with good news. Turns out, it was Y/n.

- "Hey, you guys! I'm in traffic so i'm going to be home late!" Y/n says with a sad tone in her voice.

- "Oh my sunshine! I was worried to death! It's alright, by the way I have a surprise foryou once you get here." Sundrop says.

(Cliffhanger)