24.

The only reason I... left you was to keep you safe. You were small when the abuse started, and you might not remember. Your dad would came home from work, he would be more and more abusive. He would actually try to hit you but I would get in the way so he wouldn't... hurt you. I didn't look for you on your 17th birthday like I promised you but now I'm here and your dad is somewhere else.." Lilian said.

You sighed, maybe she wasn't terrible after all. "Where does dad work.?

Lilian looked at (Y/n). She got up and said. "He got killed in his home a few days ago, before some huge daycare opened up, I don't think you would want to see him before his death, he was quite disgusting, he would hit on girls your age and what not and since he was the manager thr girls couldn't do anything about it because apparently he was already dead , it disgusts me to even think that when he was such a gentleman before." She crossed her arms and began fighting with herself in how stupid she was to even marry him." (Y/n) looked at her mother, could that man have been... her father?- no I must've been someone else, just a coincidence that he was the manager and would touch girls.

"Wait, where does he work??" Y/n asked.

Lilian sighs.

"I don't know what's it called, but it's close from here."

(Y/n) was in shock, maybe it was her father who would touch her...