brothers are trouble

I heard the bell ring.

Well today Aarti was going to come home so I rushed like a stupid to open the door. Well to my disappointment it wasn’t Aarti.

“Sir, would you like to see our new product? It is…” I cut the sales agent off and said “No, thank you “

“But sir at least…”

“Sorry we aren’t interested.”

She turned and just when I was about to close the door I heard her mutter Asshole

“Excuse me?” I said

“What?” she looked puzzled and confused.

“You know you should really not say stuff to people who you want to sell stuff… and couldn’t that actually get you fired from your job?”

“I’m sorry... I really am…” she said. She was really worried about her job.

“It’s fine... actually I’m sorry I would have also reacted like you…” I said

“Thank you sir.” She said. Well I’m betting she must think I’m a real asshole now. I don’t know why I just scolded her for no reason.

That’s when I heard another bell. This time I let Shiv open the door.

“Bhai its Aarti” he said. Damn it!

“Hi Dhruv.” She said as she entered in. she wore a floral one piece, it was of decent length and looked perfect on her. How does this girl manage to pull off any look?

“Hi Aarti… you can go in my room I’ll just be there.” I said. And told her the way towards my room.

When she was heading Shiv came to me and said “Wow bro…when you said Aarti is coming I never imagined she would be so Ho…”

“Say that and I will kick you out of this house.”

“Pretty!!  I was just going to say pretty!” Shiv almost screamed, this made Aarti turn. She gave a puzzled look to both of us.

Shiv went to her and said. “I was just telling bhai that you are extremely pretty!”

“Aww…Shivansh you are a sweetheart.”

Shiv looked at me and said. “See bhai she has no problem… I won’t call her hot like you…” at this word I was speechless.

“What the f...” before I could complete Aarti started laughing.

She said “I bet he didn’t say anything like that Shiv… and stop irritating our brother … he already looks like a depressed soul”