Blue-eyed boy

i lost the screenshot for the cover -___- 

-----

dream poured himself a nice warm cup of jasmine tea and sat down comfortably on the sofa. he sighed and turned on the tv. he started to watch the inbetweeners, as much as he hated that show there was nothing else on besides old educational shows and kids cartoons. 

'hey dream' george came down the stairs and waved at dream. 'hey darling, i made tea it's in the kitchen' george walked into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of tea. george sat down on the couch next to dream and laid his head on his shoulder. after a while of scrolling through the tv channels they finally found something good to watch, but not short after george fell asleep against dream's shoulder. he looked uncomfortable so dream lightly placed george's head in dreams lap and played with the brunette's fluffy, soft hair. 

dream's phone started to ring, sapnap was calling him. he answered. 'hello?' dream said. 'hey dream! what are you up to?' sapnap cheerfully said.

dream laughed slightly. dream talked with his friend as he played with his boyfriends hair for the rest of the night.

---

words: 221  

i know its pretty short but it's fine :) 

hope you have an amazing day! or an absolute awesome night, much love from me.