⇲゚- ' 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 [ 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝘀 ]

★,𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧 𝖮𝖥 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖤𝖭 ‧̍̊˙·
↳❜ 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖺 ; 𝗈𝖼 𝗄𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 ❜ ⇒
𓏧 ˎ𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐍, 𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍, 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐁𝐘, 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐈 ‧͙⁺

.・𝖺𝗄𝖺゚+
»»𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐀««

・𝖺𝗄𝖺゚+»»𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐀««

'☆ : FANDOM NAME ; gods

'☆ : MEANING ; The group collectively decided the name 'gods' after their CAGED [ GOD ] album on January 10, 2021. They reasoning for the name was that RACA's lives hung in the very balance of the fan's hands. In the gods you find salvation and to RACA their fans are just very that. Without them they would have nothing, no life to go back to. Their fans constant support is the reason they have the opportunity at a better and honest life.

'☆ : NICKNAMES ; Saviors, Wardens, Holy

'☆ : EMOJIS ; 🖤 ♠️ 🗝⛓💀

'☆ : REPUTATION ; gods have for the most part a good reputation. About a quarter of gods tend to gatekeep the fandom, are obsessed with streaming and are very against casual listeners. The rest are very open and willing to educate new fans on the ongoings of RACA. They can get defensive when it comes to rumors being spread. With RACA's history it's not hard for them to get into scandals so gods are very quick to shut down false information. Known to be a very creative community, whether it be through edits, fanart, memes. They have a very close connection with the members but some fans use that as an excuse to go overboard with their jokes which usually upset Chi cause he takes it to heart.

'☆ : OFFICIAL LIGHTSTICK ;