CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

Good news, I'm done typing this book!!🥹🥳

Hajarah's Pov🌺

Being 6 months along, I think I'm too full even in required parts. Thank Goodness my face is normal or else I'll have tugged out my hair but my lower body, from my waist down has grown really chubby and stretch marks were all over.

My pregnancy which is now six months old is still unknown to everyone else, it seems like my stomach isn't noticable because I wear Abayas and maxi dresses all the time. But a lot of people say that I look chubbier and my skin is glowing. But the only change that I love is how my hair is growing longer. If only Yaya Ammar was here with me to see all of these changes.

But instead, him and Ikram have done nothing other than making my life a living hell. He didn't hit me again though but the emotional pain I felt was more than any beating I'll get. Unfortunately, everyone found out about his marriage with Ikram and were all very angry but I defended him and said that it was his choice.

I just came back from school and I'm hungry as hell, no one is there to even cook something for me. I thought of hiring a new maid but I don't want to have someone else apart from me who knows the 'secret' about their marriage.

Dressed up in a pair of baggy sweat pants and a knee length cream colored shirt, I wrapped a vintage scarf on my head and wore my comfy crocs before I went downstairs with the help of the railing cause I felt really weak.

I opened the fridge and brought out the leftover macaroni and chicken soup which I made for myself yesterday and warmed it in the microwave. To help wash down the food I served aside a chilled five alive.

I kept my plate and cup on the kitchen island and dragged a stool and sat down on it, then I began digging. I finished everything in the plate and gulped down my juice, still not satisfied so I brought out the Cold stone tub of ice cream from the freezer.

I served two scoops into a white bowl and took it to the livingroom along with a spoon.
I know that deep down I want to cry it all out but no, my child shouldn't suffer because of me and his father. I'll take care of my child by making sure that everything is fine with me.

Just yesterday I heard them talking about a honeymoon trip to Venice. My heart broke into pieces when I saw him showing her pictures of their hotel honeymoon suite. What hurts the most is that he doesn't even acknowledge my presence when he's doing his things with her. He's become totally emotionless towards me.

Back to reality, I gently brought the bowl closer to my chest and started licking my ice cream while reading a book on Wattpad. I was scrolling when a part where the main character told her husband about her pregnancy, he teared up in happiness and twirled her around in the air.

I yearned for such affection and love. My everyday prayer is for my child to not experience the lack of a caring father. But the question here is am I doing anything to try and bring back my husband to me?

I need to do something and not just sit at home and pray for a miracle to happen. Even if I can't do something to break the spell since I don't know how to, I can make him fall in love with me all over again if that will help.

I could have easily informed everyone and seemed for help but I can't, Ikram will make things worse and might as well make him hate his family and I don't want that. Someone who can kill a sorcerer using his own spell, to what extent can't she go?

I was too deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear the knock on the door, I only heard the door being opened from outside since it wasn't locked.

"Assalamu alaikum" I recognized Nana's voice and I turned around giddily.