6

Day before haldi

There was lot of hustle bustle going on in the house of Jahan's as this was the first nikkah of the starting generation 😄but in the last corner of a room there was a girl who was getting anxious about the things and the time which was passing very fast!
Noorie was so nervous that she was behaving so clumsily from the whole day she wasn't nervous because she was getting married to Zayn but the reason was she was getting married and Marriage is a very big responsibility and no marriage is perfect we all have to go through ups and downs☺️!

Just then Aabirah (Noorie's bestfrnd) entered in the room and saw a very troubled noorie sitting near the window with creases on her Forhead 'Kya hua Noori itni pareshaan aur udaas kyu lgrhi ho,Kuch hua hain kya yah phir Zayn bhaijaan ne kuch bola toh nhi tumhe'.
'Nahi aabru kuch nhi hua bas dar lgrha hain , shaadi bht bari zimmedari hoti hain , aur mein nhi chahti agar koi prblm hua toh uske kaaran mere family udas ho mujhse'
'Noori tum itna mt socho Zayn bhai humse badeh Aur mature bhi hain aur woh kitna understanding aur supportive hain kuch hoga toh woh sambhal lenge..aur woh aapse itna mohabbat bhi toh karte hain🥰.
Noorie blushed listening this🥰.

Just a little sneak peak😉the author is back again