Part 2 - It's Not a Dream?

You noticed that it was only you and Haruchiyo inside the classroom. "What's going on? Am I still dreaming? Yeah, that could be it!" you convinced yourself that this is just a dream. 

"Y/n." the man wearing a black mask called your name once again. "How…do you know my name?" you asked, your face a bit white. You can't believe it, your fictional crush is right in front of you and he just called your name.

"Of course I know. I've seen you write my name repeatedly in your notebook before." he said, eyes closed while chuckling a bit. Your face turned red now out of embarrassment. "That was nothing! I did that just because I'm bored." you said as an excuse. "So your entire life is boring?" he questioned while making full on eye contact with you. 

You saw how sharp his gaze was at you. You couldn't help but to feel hypnotized by his eyes, the bonus part is his long pretty eyelashes. "Yes, my life is boring. That's why I need you." you spoke to him like a robot, still looking at his eyes. 

After a few more seconds of eye contact, you finally snapped out of it. 'Did I really say that right in his face?' you thought, feeling a bit cringy. You could've delivered your message better than that. 

"I think it's time for your next class." he said to you. "Oh class…right. Are we in the same class?" you asked, sounding very dumb. "I don't know actually." he doesn't have a clue on what to reply so he just went with that while holding the back of his neck. "Alright. Wait, what's the next class again?!" you bolted to your bag and checked the time table. "Ah, math. I have to get going now. See ya after class, Haruchiyo!" you waved him goodbye. He waved back at you. 

In the corridor just a few blocks away from the designated classroom for Math class, you heard lots of people chatting. "So it wasn't really a dream. He's really here. In my world. But how exactly?" you whispered. 

"Hey." your friend called out to you. "Where have you been? Did you skip class?"

"What? No. I attended P.E. class today." you responded. "Uh.. no you didn't. Wait, maybe you did." your friend doesn't remember seeing you in the gym. "I'm telling the truth. Anyways, let's go to Math class already." you redirect the topic into something else to avoid more interrogations.

'I wonder where he is right now. Could he be listening to class the same as me? Or possible that he's not studying here.' the latest events are still unclear to you.

'There's a part of me saying that all this is just a dream.'

"Hello again." Haruchiyo just appeared in front of you as you disconnect yourself from your thoughts. "Ah! Haru, it's you. What are you doing here in Math class?" you questioned him. "It's already lunch time, Y/n." he replied. "Huh? But I didn't hear the bell ring."

INSTANT FLASHBACK
"Ms. L/n! Ms. L/n, are you there?! Don't make me call your mother again. Stop zoning out in my class! Hello? Can you even hear me??" your teacher shouted your name multiple times but apparently you didn't hear it.

"Uh oh. Mama's gonna be mad at me again." you said after a short flashback that played in your mind ended. Haruchiyo patted your head. "It's alright. I'm sure she won't." you blushed as he said that to you. "I want to introduce you to my mom. Are you free later?" your excitement kicked in. "Oh sure!" he said. "Great! Let's meet up at dismissal time then." you felt like your heart was about to explode because of your unmeasured happiness inside you as he agreed.

-End of Part 2-