𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-16: 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇...

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐽𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

"We have been asking you about Taehyung since so long but you are far from letting any word slip from your mouth. What's wrong doctor?" Namjoon asked who was cutted off by Jin who was definately not pleased with the doctor's silence.

"I want you to tell me right now! How is my brother?" Jin almost shouted.

"Taehyung's condition is better than before. He is out of any danger but..." The doctor was cutted off by a panicking Jin.

"But what? What happened?" Jin asked with tears flowing through his eyes as his heart was sinking at the thought of anything happening to his brother.

"Taehyung's left side of the body excluding his face is not responding. It is due to some neurological problem caused during the accident." The doctor informed making everyone shed their tears which they had been holding till now.

"When will he recover from this condition? Is there any treatment for it?" Yoongi asked trying to fight back his tears.

"As for treatment, the only thing is doing exercises as much as possible. Since this is not any birth problem so there's chance that he might be back to his original form. One of the nerves connecting his brain, left side leg and arm got twisted during the accident which can only reform to its original shape if proper excercises and physiotherepy is done regularly." The doctor informed.

"I feel Mr.Kim will recover soon if proper care is taken. Exercises are main and also since he won't be able to move without anyone's help, so it is obvious that he might feel bad and feel demotivated so I would suggest that he should never be made feel that he has become any different from everyone." The doctor continued to whom everyone listened with care.

"Can we meet him?" Jin asked.

"You can but not now. The nurse will inform you when you all can meet Mr.Kim." The doctor said and left.

𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑. 𝐻𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘, 𝑟𝑢𝑛, 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝.

𝐽𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛.