𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-18: 𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆

"Taehyung will be discharged tomorrow. His physiotherapist would visit him soon." The doctor said.

"Thank you!" Jin said as the doctor went away to check some other patients.

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

"Yoongi hyung, are are Aera and Jihoon? How are they?" Taehyung asked the older worriedly.

"Taehyung, I have sent them to Daegu along with Hana and my son. I wanted to ask you about it but to be honest I was sure that you would not want your kids to see you in this state. " Yoongi said.

"You have done the right thing Hyung. Y/n is also not there as their mother to comfort them. I am sure they would have broken to see me like this." Taehyung said sadly.

"I said them that you have gone to Y/n to bring her back. I don't know if I should have said this but without saying like this, they would not move. I said them to stay with Hana for some days in Daegu untill you go to fetch them." Yoongi said.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you so much for always standing beside me in my every bad days. I owe you a lot." Taehyung said almost crying.

"If you think me as your own hyung then don't thank me. By the way, you know right that Y/n will be taking care of you? She insisted Jin hyung and he gave her permission. I know she would be there as Min Y/n and not Kim Y/n but..." Taehyung interrupted Yoongi and said.

"But atleast she will be around me. Atleast I will be able to see her. I don't know when will she get back her memories but one thing is sure that I will wait for her till the end of my life." Taehyung said to which Yoongi smiled that how lucky Y/n is to get such a caring and loving husband like Taehyung.

❦︎

𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝐽𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒.

𝐽𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑑'𝑠 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙. 𝐻𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ.

❦︎

"Ok hyung! I will just take some rest. Don't worry about me." Taehyung said to Jin who was heading out.