SEXY MOTHERFUCKER.

Chapter: 31.
******

Daring, he looked directly into Falcon's face and with a smile. "You took the punch." He charged and chuckled when he saw Matthew point to the side he had received the blow, feigning a hurt expression with a soft hiss like he just got hit again.

"He packed a good blow," Falcon confirmed and they both laughed softly. "Wonder what else he could do with those strong fists?" He raised a brow at Easton who visibly winced and then burst out laughing again catching his drift.

Once he had calmed himself he took on a more serious expression and asked. "How is Allison?"

"I haven't seen her in quite a few months but I should be visiting her soon, now that Alexander knows who I am."

"You told him?"

"I...did more than that," gently rubbing at his lips with two fingers he nearly laughed out loud when he saw Easton's brows go up so fast as the realization settled in.

"You kissed him?!"

"I'm sorry, I could not hold back anymore, he drives me completely mad."

"No, don't apologize." Easton dismissed with a wave of his hand, but he does get the man, who could resist Xander's kissable lips. "And Xander?"

Catching his meaning Mattew's face dropped. "I don't know how to get through to him, I think he left this time madder than before but he did promise to take the job."

"Well then, that's a good start."

"You think?"

"Well, I know Xander and if he's coming back then he most likely doesn't hate you anymore..." pausing a moment he smirked. "Maybe not as much as he did before." He added and laughed when he saw Matthew frown. "He will come around, I'm sure, I mean, it's about time he moved on."

"You're saying..."

"Yes, Falcon, he's never met anyone since...you know,"

"Oh, darling," Matthew whispered underneath his breath but he heard.

"Is Allison aware her Stepfather is a twin?"

"Neither her nor Maria knows." He informed and Easton nodded. "I had to do that knowing Allison would have told her father if she knew." Easton once again agreed with a smile.

It was true. "She tells her father everything whenever they talk."

"I wouldn't have gotten punched if she didn't."

Nodding vigorously to that Easton added. "Couldn't agree more."

"I have informed Mrs. Luiciana about Alexander,"

"Why?"

"Since he promised to be back, I instructed that he should be given an office on my floor, three assistants should be placed at his disposal, he should be treated with the utmost respect as anyone who irritates him, irritates me."

"Understood." Easton nodded.

"You're an exception, I see he placed you in high esteem."

"We have known each other since he worked at a supermarket, it's been quite a while."

"After or before his divorce?"

"Oh, no, he had worked at that supermarket since he dropped out of school so it was a lot to deal with after he got let go, then the divorce happened and it all just sorta went downhill since." Easton didn't miss the flash of hurt that crossed the man's eyes, or the way his teeth had gritted, even the hand holding to the glass tightened; he feared it would shatter into millions of pieces. He had also noticed that whenever they talked about Alexander suffering or being in pain, it seemed to pull a string in the other man's heart so much so he could feel it just immediately.

All this made Easton wonder just how much this man loves and cares for Alexander. It also warmed his heart knowing just how quickly he can see the fire of love burn within Matthew for his Xander.

"There is something you will do for me,"

"Anything, Sir."

"Please..., Matthew, when we are together like this." He employed. "Just Matthew will do." Easton nodded his understanding.

"Of course, Matthew." He confirmed and smiled when he saw him smirk.

Sexy motherfucker.

Easton groaned inwardly. How had Alexander resisted this man thrice?! He wondered.

"Alexander is a very stubborn man,"

"That he is." Easton agreed with a slight chuckle.

"He would begin to ask questions with his job condition, and with free time to spear since he will be working directly for me which means, he wouldn't be working at all but will be earning a lot,"

"Oh, wow!" Easton couldn't help himself, didn't even know when the word left his mouth. "But, if he doesn't work, he's going to get suspicious fast."

"I thought about that and so I will have Marshall drop a few documents from time to time..."

"Signing official documents?" He asked.

"Yes."

"That isn't part of his job and Sir, isn't that a job only you perform? His signature isn't authorized."

"That's not a problem, I'll have that taken care of on his first day."

"But, Sir."

"I'll leave my company in his hands in a heartbeat, Easton, what's mine is his, now moving on..." he dismissed the rest of his questions. "As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted." He eyed Easton who bowed quickly.

"I'm sorry, Sir, please continue."

"He should have enough time to chase whatever career he pleases either way I wouldn't let him suffer anymore. He has had enough of those days, it's time to take over. If he accepts whatever I do for him then I shall have him removed completely from here, he doesn't need to work."

"He wouldn't want to sit idly by either." Easton broke through and quickly apologized again.

"Taking my words for it huh? I permitted you to speak freely and now you won't let me talk."

"I am so sorry, Falcon."

Waving him off he proceeds. "But, you're right, I'm going too fast so I better take it a step at a time, first get him the job and have him settled then every other thing follows."

"Yes!" Easton agreed rather too quickly, he sure wouldn't want to apologize again.

"He is going to ask questions no doubt and surely he wouldn't be very believing in those around the industry but he trusts you so you will tell him in a way he would not reject this offer. I wouldn't want him out of my sight ever again!"

"Yes, S-Mattew." He nodded.

"Thank you, Easton."

"What for, Sir?"

"For looking after him." Those eyes seem to have taken a softer touch to them, a little sad, a little heedful. It was a weird expression and it made Easton uneasy...again.

"Um... it was nothing, I love that man and someone had to be there for him, I dread what would have happened if I hadn't been there with him."

Releasing a shaky breath which Easton didn't miss, he saw just how that assumption had shaken Falcon, he seemed both visibly and genuinely scared knowing that it was a possibility. "I would have hated myself for eternity if that had happened so thank you again." He muttered softly and Easton blinked speechlessly. "I should have gone after him when I had the chance, should have forcefully taken him away from Maria, locked him up if I had to, and kept him as mine, then he wouldn't have suffered for so long." Again Easton just listened to the man speak, his voice laced with regret and pain it made even his heart weak.

"How long have you loved the man?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Since I was twenty-one."

"You met him then?"

"Yes, the same university but he was already smitten by Maria there was no room for more."

"I hate Maria." Easton blurted without thoughts.

Sneering Matthew conceded. "The feeling is fucking mutual."