NOW YOU UNDERSTAND.

Chapter: 68.
****

"What kind of game?" Alexander demanded warily. He still believed entirely that Matthew was capable of some serious evil.

"We're going to pretend for the next-- ten minutes, that you belong to me."

Alexander shot up, unsure if he had heard him correctly. "Belong to you?"

"Lie down." He ordered, and for just a moment, he tossed a glance at the window.

Why did this seem familiar?

Right.

The dream.

He had maneuvered through the house like he owned the place and had located the guest room easily, so maybe he did plant a bug and could see him otherwise how else would he have known he had shot up just now?

Honestly, he wasn't sure he wanted to, but he did anyway. Didn't mean he wasn't still horribly nervous about where this conversation was about to go.

"Lights off."

Alexander sighed. This was ridiculous. "Okay, lights are off."

"Now close your eyes, and keep them that way."

"They're closed." He didn't know if he could take this seriously, or he was at least trying not to. Matthew's voice was just as delicious as it was in person filtered over a phone connection. It was criminal.

"What are you wearing?"

"Erm- a pair of boxers and a t-shirt."

"Slide your hands up beneath your shirt... slowly."

Okay, now he was really getting nervous, but he did it anyway. "Now what?"

"I want you to stroke your nipples with the tips of your fingers."

Ridiculous. Alexander knew this, and yet he slid his fingertips up to his chest, fingertips brushing over his nipples. He'd forgotten how sensitive they could be. He shivered, exhaling sharply through his nose.

Shit.

"Pull and Pinch them."

Oh, God!

His breath caught in his throat. He was sure he must have been red from head to toe already.

"Harder."

"Ah-"

"Now take your right hand... and slide it down into your boxers."

Alexander couldn't believe he was doing this right now.

"Touch yourself for me."

"Matthew--"

"Play the game, Alexander." His tone was dark, but it only made the prospect all the more enticing.

"Nngh!"

Alexander drew in a deep breath and mentally prepared himself for what he was about to do. He was already all wound up, so there was no doubt this would end badly.