The New Girl at School part 2

Hi I know the first part was bad but I was bored so I'm making a part 2
_______________________________________

Killua's pov

After class all of the boys were talking about Y/n and how she has a nice body. I don't know why but they really pissed me off when they were talking about her but I just tried to ignore them.
When I got to my locker gon was there.

"Hey Killua do you want to sit with the new girl today"

I looked at gon and shrugged "sure" I said while grabbing my lunch and shutting my locker.

Y/n's pov

As the bell rings we all get up and got to are locker. I was still thinking about killua then I wondered if anyone was going to sit with me. After a got my lunch and was going to the lunch room I bumped into someone. I was humiliating and I was my first day! 'Y/n seriously get your shit together' as I got up I apologize.

"I'm so sorry"

then when I look up it was killua

"don't worry about it your fine" he said

'MY GOD HE IS FINE. his voice Is so soft yet so deep.' As a was zoned out he the asked

"Hey do you want to sit with me and gon today" In my head I was freaking out and trying to act cool.

"I would love to" I said with a smile.

Author's POV

As the sessions changed killua's and
y/n's feeling grow more and more. They both loved going to the skate park together but every single day y/n would feel worse and worse
She felt really ill but never told anyone. She just kept it to herself hope it would eventually get better but it never did. Killua never noticed that she was in pain there would be times were she would look pale but he just ignored it or if he asked if she was feeling OK she would respond with "I'm fine" or "it's nothing to worry about"

Killua pov

"Today's the day I confess my feelings to y/n"

today I got all of my courage and confidence to try and ask y/n out. When we got to class she was siting on her desk. I walk over to my desk and said

"y/n today can we meat up after school at the skating park I want to tell you something important"

she looks at my and said "sure I would love to."

yes step one is complete. After class me,y/n and gon went to lunch but when we were walking in the hallway y/n fainted. My mine was all over the place but I quickly got y/n on my back and took her to the Nurse's office. She said her temp was at was awfully high and she needed an ambulance immediately.
She was taken to the hospital. Me and gon always visited but I still never confessed.

(Time skip brought to you by 1999 killua being a)

It has been 8 years and I never got over y/n. I can't ever forget her beautiful voice and her charming smile. Today was her birthday and I was visiting her grave.

"Why....why did you have to leave me and gon" I mumbled "why did you not tell use. why God damit we still need you I still need you!"

I couldn't take it any longer so I cried I was so over everything it hurt so much. Then I hear something behind me it was gon.

"knew I would find you hear" gon said with a smile.

"Hi gon" I mumble try to cover up the fact that I was crying.

"It's OK killua we all miss her" he said In his soft voice.
"I know it's just so hard"

"it's hard for the both of us killua....Hey what if we go home and eat some f/f."

"That used to be her favorite" I said while turning around and walking home with gon. 'Bye y/n u will be with you one day.

_______________________________________
Hi everyone sorry about this chapter and you must all hate me now but I hope this Pic of killua will make you feel better❤😘.

_______________________________________Hi everyone sorry about this chapter and you must all hate me now but I hope this Pic of killua will make you feel better❤😘

Remember to stay healthy love you little chicken nugget.

727 words