story four- before..

Both boys are Tommy's age okay their the same age. There's alot of things that go on in this is mind you the ages get older and younger.

Tw: swearing, sadness, um fluff, murder, and flashbacks.

(Just alot of crying)
_____________
Wilbur's pov
-^_________^-
Flashback
-_________-

I woke up to a small boy on my chest. I remember the night before. "Hey sweetheart" my mom called. I cover up the boy with a blanket. "Yeah" I said as she walked in. "No need I knew he was here" She said putting two breakfast plates on the end table.

She walked out with no other words. "Okay then?" I looked back at Tommy who was still asleep. I moved his hair out of his face. I took in a good look at the boy. He was calm witch wasn't normal. Well for what everyone else knows.

Off stream he is calm for the most part. Until tubbo or ranboo comes into play then he puts back on the rambunctious act but for me he's always himself a calm boy how likes minecraft a little too much.

I gently shake him. So he wakes up. "Mhm.." a small hum comes from his mouth. "It's time to get up Toms" I said with a smile. He looked at me. "You should smile more" he said hugging on to me.

He was right if I wasn't on camera I didn't smile. How could I not smile at him? It's hard not to smile at Tommy.

He sat up on the bed and grabbed a plate handing the first one to me and kept the second one. "This is good shit right here" Tommy said with a face full of food. I laughed. "Yeah my moms a great cook" he dropped his fork. "What!?" He look panicked. "It's okay Toms she already knew.." I said reassuring him it was going to be okay. "My mom.. didn't" my eyes meet his.

In this moment we knew we fucked up. Tommy's mom was caring, loving, and all but his mom didn't know he was gay. It wasn't hard to figure out how this was going to go.

We got up and dressed are self. Before heading down stairs to the kitchen. "Good morning Boys" my mom said. I looked right at Tommy's mom. This moment was one I didn't want to happen.

Tommy cried when he came out to my mom, me, hell even tubbo. This is going to have tears for sure. All he wants is for his mom to love him. Although she does, he doesn't think she does.

"Yes good moring boys" Tommy's mom had a smile on. It's going to be okay... I think.

After sometime of just talking and catching up. Tommy said something that made everyone look over. "Mom I'm gay" just like that no tears, no hesitation, no panic, nothing. He just calmly told her he was gay.

"What?" His mom said. "Yeah.. i have a boyfriend too.." his mom just looked... happy. "Who?". I raise my hand and she looks over. "Well thats great sweetheart.. when did you to start dating?" Tommy's eyes went over to me. "Oh.. um, last year sometime in April.." I said. "Okay-" "my birthday mom" Tommy interrupted. "Oh okay".

My mom just smiled at Tommy. You see my mom is Tommy's biggest supporter and it's kinda cute that he looks up to her like that.

We spent sometime talking about Tommy's sexually. Before we knew it we were on the car on are way to get food at some fancy restaurant with both of a parents. Well Tommy's mom and my parents.

Tommy's dad left when tommy was six. after his mom caught him cheating on her with some other girl but it's fine because Tommy really likes my dad.

Pull into the restaurants parking lot and parked. We all got out and I grabbed Tommy's hand. He was nervous you could tell. "It's okay im here toms" I said smiling down at him. He smiled back as stood outside waiting in the restaurant line.