story 10

Tw-fluff
_________________/

No one's pov
^__________^

Sitting in Wilbur's house, in Wilbur's bedroom, on Wilbur's bed, yep thus boy was crazy in love with one of his best friends. Tubbo told Tommy it's okay to like someone but when Tommy thinks about everything he could do with him. It's not a crush anymore.

Sitting right there next to the one person, the one person he's had a crush on for years. Tommy sitting on the bed right next to Wilbur, his head on his cheat, cuddling with his best friend. The truth is Wilbur never thought about Tommy being more then his best friend.

But sitting there in his room with the younger boy, the truth right then and there was Wilbur thought Tommy was cute.

They both were sitting on his bed watching tiktok together, and scrolling though things like Instagram, Twitter, discord. Together all alone no one was intruding them.

Good for them, as the last week or so they've been with everyone but today a Friday afternoon, they decided they were going to stay back and spend some time together.

Now for Tommy he only need Wilbur in the room to feel content with his life. But Wilbur has been wanting Tommy to himself like the 'good old days' as he puts it. But really he was jealous of tubbo and ranboo. They were always with him and never was Wilbur involved with it.

They were just sitting there looking up at the roof, Wilbur was content with Tommy's head on his chest. Tommy looked tired, like he hadn't gotten sleep in days. But Wilbur didn't know that, in fact Tommy only looked tired because he wasn't tired at all.

It was a plus for both sides, Tommy wanted to cuddle with Wilbur, and Wilbur wanted Tommy's attention.

It was a happy day on both sides and that's all that matters. To both of them all that mattered was that the other was happy.
___________

Short but sweet

Eat,sleep,drink water

-Rory ♡