8) Glitches

???2 POV(a new ???)

What.. what happened? I cant remember. I was made. I was used. I was forgotten. Did I do something wrong? Did... did they not like me? No, they used Sun and Moon so they must have liked me too! I'm the same type as them, the same model. I was made at the same time with the same memory chip they both use.
.
.
.
I remember now.
.
.
Children are brats. They should all be Ełïmıňáţëđ

G. Foxy POV:

Chica walked in just as moon pulled us up. If he was a second later she would have seen us. She walked around for a bit trying to lure Y/n in but soon got bored and left. The only problem is, when she left she turned the light switch back on. Sun was corrupted.

Groans of metal filled the room. I had my hands over the kids ears so they didn't hear it and I'm glad because it was horrible.
"Nrghh, i-i can- t hold Sun ba-back for much- GAH!"

That was it. Sun came out and stared at us. He had black goo coming out of his eyes and his usually white eyes had turned a deep shade of red, similar to moon's when he gets annoyed or angry.

He reached out, suddenly able to use moon's wires. Sundrop came closer and closer as I started backing up as fast as I could as he was still holding us. The wires shuddered and dropped us, lucking I had grown quick and well-equipt on my legs while I was in parts and services, I didnt want to be caught and destroyed, did I now?

The kid asked what was happening, so I told them that the lights came back on and we had too run.

Talking about running, Sun had come down and started to slowly move towards us, so I started to scuttle away, making sure not to let him touch the child. He lunged at us, so I broke into a sprint.

I wasn't trying to go anywhere particular, when I checked the infected list it said most robots in the pizza plex. The only ones who weren't were me, moon and... Freddy! He's sure to help. So that's where I'm going. Hope your able to help Freddy.

Y/n POV

Foxy was mumbling. I tried to catch it but he wouldn't slow down, in his talking and running. I had no idea where he was going, but him running in random directions seemed like a good idea because something started chasing us. It had a weird sort of alarm that went off every 5 seconds or so. Foxy finally stopped and something banged on what seemed to me a door.

"Yar, Freddy! Open yer door! I got a kid and the daycare attendants gone rogue and tried to kill em! Let me in matey, its Glamrock Foxy!" He shouted, trying to get Freddy to let us in. God knows why, anyone else could've done the job better.

Freddy POV:
"Gregory, hide! I am detecting a life force and an animatronic outside, it may be Officer Vanessa and monty! Get back into my stomach hatch and stay quiet" I stated. Whoever this bot was, it was sure to not do any good. The life force seemed small and I could not trace what robot it was outside of my door.

""Yar, Freddy! Open yer door! I got a kid and the daycare attendants gone rogue and tried to kill em! Let me in matey, its Glamrock Foxy!" The bot called through the door.

That is impossible, Glamrock foxy was destroyed along with Glamrock Bonnie! However.. this animatronic has indeed got the same voice box and speech type that Glamrock Foxy has.. so could it be that both him and Glamrock Bonnie are alive?

"I.. If you are truly Glamrock Foxy, why are how are you here? I watched you and Glamrock Bonnie get taken off stage and replaced! The mantanence staff even told us that you had been dismantled!" I stammered out. Stammered, how very unprofessional of me.

"Those fibbing- matey it's clear to see that I am foxy, so let me in before I break this blooming door down!" The robot yelled. This did indeed seem the case when exactly 4.73 seconds later foxy started kicking the door.

"Please do not kick the door, Glamrock Foxy .I will open it as you have given me proof, I just needed a few seconds to think. If Fazbear Entertainment opens in 5 hours and sees that my door is broken i am afraid that we will not have guests for many weeks for repairs and they will have to find someone to blame!" I rambled, walking to the door.

When I opened it, I saw that it was indeed Glamrock Foxy but he had a child clinging onto his side.

"Yar, don't give me that lool! I know I got a little ankle-biter connected to me, they ain't gonna let go, trust me I tried!" The he says whilst the child stares at the floor.

"Are... are they OK , Glamrock Foxy? They appear to be staring at the floor..." I trailed off as they looked up at where gregory was and just started staring.

"Freddy, let me out. I know this kid, they calmed Moon down!" Gregory hissed. If Gregory knows them and they can calm the nighttime daycare attendant, they must be pretty calm.

My stomach hatch opened and Gregory hopped out.

"Kid, hey kid! How did you calm Moondrop? What's your name? Mines Gregory." He said.

They looked at his forehead and stared for approximately 7.4 seconds.

"My name..?" They whispered.

"Um, my name is-"

"Y/N!~"

955 words, long and taken a while to come out. Goodbye for now Girls, guys and other gender-identifying pals!

-Kris