Chapter 1-10

CHAPTER 1:

1
    In the apocalypse, will it be the monsters that fell from the sky or the demons buried in the human heart that will destroy humanity?

    ——《The Demon Seed of Doom》 2019.3.17

    ———————————————

    “How is the chassis situation?” Chu Qianxun said.

    "No problem." A man's voice came from the bottom of the car.

    Chu Qianxun put a tick on the record card in his hand: "Oil? Brake oil?"

    A greasy hand stretched out behind the opened hood, and made an OK gesture.

    "Brake pads?"

    A voice came from inside the messy modified off-road vehicle: "It still works."

    Chu Qianxun made a record, bent down to measure the tire pressure by hand, and carefully checked the condition of each tire.

    It has been ten years since the doomsday broke out, and the camp they are in can still rent a car, which is already very lucky.

    The pre-departure inspection cannot be overstated.

    When being chased by those monsters, a car with superior performance is likely to save the lives of a group of people.

    Chu Qianxun stood up and closed the notebook.

    She looked tired, her hands were greasy, and she was bony.

    Chronic hunger and fatigue made her look more than ten years older than she was.

    Like most of the people who survived in this apocalypse, she was numb, sluggish, gray and lifeless.

    Most of the survivors of this decade have lived extremely hard, but they are more eager to be alive than ever.

    In order to live as long as possible in this world where monsters are rampant, everyone is trying their best to survive.

    "Let this one, Jibo." Chu Qianxun respectfully held a bag of food and said to the old man who was sitting on the sidelines reading a newspaper.

    Yes, newspapers.

    In this era when all kinds of modern communication facilities are out of function, newspapers have become one of the important means for human beings to obtain information.

    Gibber, who was looking at the parking lot, didn't look up, flipped a page of the newspaper, and signaled that he knew.

    On the front page of the newspaper, there are several lines of eye-catching large characters, which is

    horrible! City A fell, and the city of ten thousand people turned into a yellow sand cemetery overnight!

    The footsteps of Shura, the death knell of mankind!

    A man more terrifying than a demon - Ye Feitian!

    Chu Qianxun snorted in his heart. It was that devil again. How many people did he kill?

    Fortunately, City A is far away from here.

    "Okay, come out, get in the car and start walking." She tapped the car back with her hand, indicating that her companions at the bottom of the car could come out.

    Silence answered her.

    "A-Wu? Xiao Chen?" Chu Qianxun felt an unpleasant feeling in his heart.