Chapter 111-120

CHAPTER 111:

111
    The city wall of the Magic Capital Base is so high that it stretches so wide that it is almost invisible at a glance. Comparing with the Qingdun here, the wall made of various wastes is very shabby.

    Standing at the foot of the city wall, Gan Xiaodan looked up and couldn't help being impressed by this magnificent building. The densely protruding gun muzzles at the top of the wall could make the residents living in it feel safe.

    There is a wide gap in front of the city gate of Wengcheng. A suspension bridge is placed on the gap. Various crowds and horse teams pass through the gap. The well-dressed priests come in and out there, preaching the teachings, and it looks lively and prosperous.

    Gan Xiaodan, who had been in a quagmire and dilapidated place like Qingdun for several months, almost burst into tears while watching the bustling and lively streets of the Demon City.

    It is safe and stable here. As long as there are demons who can buy anything they want, high-level monsters will never come to the magic capital easily.

    There is no need for large monsters to appear and attack the city wall like Qingdun, and live in the shadow of horror that the city is destroyed by monsters every day.

    This is where she should live. She must keep herself here, and she never wants to go back to the shabby place in the green mound and hang out with those filthy mercenaries to make a living.

    It's best to find out where Chihiro and the others are first, and then ask for more information, so that you can have more chips.

    Gan Xiaodan worked his way out of the shadow of the city gate while doing calculations in his head.

    In front of her was the bustling street, and she felt dizzy under the dazzling sunlight.

    "Xiaodan."

    A voice called her name suddenly behind her.

    Gan Xiaodan was taken aback by the familiar voice and turned his head stiffly.

    In front of a brick wall facing the sun, there was a man standing with his back against the wall, his arms crossed in front of his chest, and one leg bent against the wall. He had obviously been standing there for a while.

    "Qian, Qianxun." Gan Xiaodan, who had a ghost in her heart, panicked for a while. She rolled her eyes and quickly weaved a sentence, "I just happened to be in the Devil's Capital, so coincidentally, you are here too?

    " Nothing was done, and Chihiro couldn't find it.

    Gan Xiaodan tried her best to comfort her terrified heart. She hugged the rag wrap in her arms tightly, and squinted at Chu Qianxun while squinting her neck.

    Standing in the sun, Chu Qianxun looked unrestrained and free and easy, with fair skin and high spirits, almost the same as when she was a student. The years when monsters were rampant didn't seem to have left any traces on her, and even made her a little more confident and assertive. Charm.

    She was wearing an armor made of a high-level demon body, with a huge sword box that concealed weapons behind her, military goggles on her forehead, boots under her feet, and a dagger on her legs. This outfit is something that Gan Xiaodan can't get for a whole year's meals.

    Gan Xiaodan looked down at the tattered cloth shoes on his feet with exposed toes, endured the pain in his heart and sobbed and pleaded in a low voice,

    "Qianxun, I beg you, just look at our classmates' friendship and take me with you. , I really can't be happy anymore."

    She knew that the classmates standing in front of her were looking at her, and looked at her from head to toe with pity and pity.