Chapter 101-110

CHAPTER 101:

101
    The Rongcheng base was overcrowded and the living environment was crowded, and many people were crowded up and down the compound.

    At this moment, there are countless peeping people hiding behind the windows and doors of every household. All of them stare at the struggling teenager on the courtyard floor, and no one dares to make a sound.

    The always noisy courtyard is uncharacteristically silent.

    Yue Wenhua's scolding sound was particularly abrupt.

    Everyone's eyes turned to the prisoner in the corner who was shackled and tied to a post.

    "Who?" the leading priest asked the entourage behind him.

    "It's just a prisoner, the ones who brought them in when they entered the city." The well-

    dressed, arrogant priest raised his eyebrows slightly,

    showing a look of pity, stretched out his hand from his robe, and touched the bound man. Above the boy's head, he said loudly,

    "This child will go to the North Cave. His sacrifice is great, and he will bring a peaceful life for the people of the whole base. The Lord God will bless his soul and lead him to the land of bliss. ." He smiled and nodded to the young stepfather, "Thanks to such selfless dedication of the family, our three major churches have also tried their best to raise funds to care for the families of the devotees."

    Behind the doors and windows of each house, There was a slight voice of discussion, and this kind of thing has happened more than once in this base. Every month, the Rongcheng Base will select several "volunteers" to send to the North Cave. Through such a dirty transaction, those blasphemers in the North Cave would not come to harass the base.

    "Ridiculous! I don't know about others, you are a believer of God's love, not only did you not follow the will of the Lord God to eliminate demons and defend the way, but instead sacrificed living people to monsters?"

    Yue Wenhua squatted on the red brick floor, with shackles on his knees, under his thick black eyebrows, his eyes were burning with anger,

    "As a priest of God's love, you dare to carry the Holy Father on your back, here. Doing such a thing that goes against the teachings!"

    The priest with the feathered symbol on his shoulder turned around, slightly surprised, "Could it be that you are also a believer of our God's love?"

    He took two steps forward, "A sinner, How can I understand the painstaking efforts of the Holy Father. The Holy Father often said that God's love is great love, and it saves thousands of souls in this world. Sometimes, in order to save all living beings, personal sacrifice is also necessary."

    "Nonsense! Holy How could father talk like this!" Yue Wenhua was angry, and the iron chain of the shackles rattled as he struggled.

    There was a little panic in his heart.

    He recalled the days when he had just been accepted into the church. Father God met him, who was about to collapse, organized a large number of medical staff, used precious holy blood to maintain his brother's life, and cast his blood into his desperate world. A light of dawn.

    Wenhua, your brother will surely wake up, we will not give up every brother who believes in God. The priest always spoke to him so gently and lovingly.

    The priest at that time was almost his pillar, his faith.

    Now his firm belief has cracked, and doubts can't be restrained from growing in the bottom of his heart.