Ten

By the time they get home, three men are waiting in Austin's home office. Holi does not get their names even though they introduce themselves to her, all she really gets is that they are lawyers.  They are talking about a lot of things and it all goes above Holi's head. She just wants Bell and Mac back she could care less about their lawyer jargon right now.

Besides, she knows Chuck, he is powerful and controls everything. He plays dirty too so he will give no fucks about fancy-looking lawyers. She appreciates that Austin is trying to help her, he still confuses her though after what she heard him say to Trevor she has no idea why he is going to these lengths.

The lawyers and Austin continue to talk and Holi shuts their voices out. With Chuck behind this and Child services as well as her mum in his back pocket, Austin and his lawyers can not help her. She has to find a way to get hold of Chuck and make a deal or find Bell and Mac and make a run for it.

She asks Austin for his phone and phones Child Services. She asks them about Bell and Mac, they confirm that they have opened a file and placed them with certified foster parents. At least they are not with her mother or Chuck. When she asks to speak with them, maybe get a number she can call them at, the social worker refuses, but does say that if she phones back tomorrow she can get the date for a custody hearing. 

Holi thanks her and cuts the call, the pain in her chest from the loss of Bell and Mac flairs up and she can't stand the conversation the lawyers are having so she excuses herself and walks out of the office towards Austin's bedroom, she can't go into the room she shared with her siblings. Once inside his room, she stills, not sure what to do.

But then she feels Austin's hands settle on her shoulders from behind her and she leans back into him, "we will get them back," he whispers into her ear. Holi nods, she knows they will. She will never stop until she gets them back no matter what.

She turns around then kisses him, pushing her tongue into his mouth and searching upwards when he starts to pull back. Austin eventually grasps her hips and pushes her back a little. He looks at her with a questioning look. "Please Austin. Make me feel good, you can do that. Make me feel good even if it's only for a moment," she says. Austin looks like he is torn, fighting a battle within, "please, I need you to," she whispers and Austin relents.

"You will be the death of me," Austin growls into Holi's neck as he dips his head down and runs his hands down her body until he reaches the back of her thighs then hitches her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. Austin lets his lips play along her neck softly leaving goosebumps as he plays. It sends shivers up Holi's spine, "I think you will make my chest explode one day, Austin," Holi says as she melts into his touch.

Austin lifts his head and smirks as he walks forward towards the bedroom wall, pushing Holi up against it, "we don't want that, now do we, baby?" Holi's breath escapes her at the pet name and she has to concentrate just to pull air back into her lungs. Austin grinds his hips up and she can feel how hard he is already, she whimpers in anticipation of what's to come and lets her head fall back exposing her neck.

Austin watches her and grinds his hips up against her again. She wants him to run his tongue along her skin, kiss her, suck her, he does nothing but watches her as he grinds against her again. Her hands are gripping his shoulders and she moves them, slides them up his neck and tangles them in his curls, "Austin," she whines, tugging on his hair, "fucking do something."

Austin smirks then attaches his lips onto her exposed neck, trailing his lips up to her jaw then trailing up to her ear and sucking on the soft sensitive skin just below her ear. She is sure he has left a mark there. A deep red mark that will be a reminder of tonight every time she touches it in the coming days. He moves down to her collarbone, shoulder, then back up to her neck, "you want me to touch you like this?" he mumbles into her skin.