Introduction

In the pitch black, the clang of a hammer strike is heard along with a brief flash of golden light.

Narrator: The fallen leaves tell a story.

The clang is heard again, along with the golden glow, before briefly showing a figure striking something on a flat rock. They strike again, their hammer a heated orange from striking what was on the rock. A final strike and the sound of something shattering is heard.

Narrator: The great Elden Ring was shattered.

The view switches to the outside where stone structures are seen and a massive golden tree looms in the distance, rays of golden light lighting the raging waters and the structures.

Narrator: In our home, across the fog, the Lands Between.

A beautiful woman in a black dress adorned with gold is shown for a moment.

Narrator: Now, Queen Marika the Eternal is nowhere to be found, and in the Night of the Black Knives, Godwyn the Golden was first to perish.

Figures in black are shown holding a man with long hair by his arms. The light of the torch illuminates the twisted black knife in his back, black veins spread across his back.

Narrator: Soon, Merika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.

Images briefly show of these demigods. A woman in snow white witch attire with her back turned, a man in a cloak with a wooden staff attacking another with fiery red hair, and a creature with horns carrying a pale body.

Narrator: The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.

The severed head of a man is seen being coiled by a bloody snake.

Narrator: A war from which no lord arose. A war leading to the abandonment of the Greater Will.

A battlefield full of bodies is seen. A women, with red long hair, holds her metallic sword arm while a behemoth of a man, with two great swords in hand, stares her down with fury in his eyes.

Narrator: Arise now, ye Tarnished. Ye dead, who yet live. The call of long-lost grace calls to us all.

A statue of a woman overlooks a space chock full of bodies, light shining down in certain areas while people in robes spread incense over the bodies. 

Narrator: Hoarah Loux, chieftain of the badlands.

A well built man with long white hair is seen pinned to a tree, various weapons stabbed through, and a lion's head hangs along one of the branches.

Narrator: The ever-brilliant Goldmask.

A man in tattered clothing and a golden hat lays on a stone floor with various inscriptions on it. A golden light rests beside his head.

Narrator: Fia, the Deathbed Companion.

A beautiful woman with long blond hair lays next to a corpse fitted with gold pieces, a red blanket covering them, while she looks at a golden light floating above some human skulls.

Narrator: The loathsome Dung Eater.

A man in armor, covered in bits of 'flesh', is seen being hung by a metal chain from the neck. A crowd of people cheer for the man's execution.

Narrator: And Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All-Knowing.

A man in an ornate helmet lies in an open stone coffin, a golden light hovers over his chest.

Narrator: And one other. Whom grace would again bless.

A tiny golden light floats from a foggy sky into a motionless gauntleted hand.

Narrator: A Tarnished of no renown.

The light disappears and the hand twitches. It flexes before moving. The owner of the hand gets up, revealing themselves in ornate armor, and a helmet with long white/silver hair flowing in the back, with the body of a man. The man holds his helmeted head with one hand before looking to his feet. A bastard sword and a small metal shield lay at his feet. He pick's the items up, hoisting the sword over his shoulder and holding the shield in his left hand, before looking into the foggy distance. The distance suddenly turning into a calming white void.

Narrator: Cross the fog, to the Lands Between. To stand before the Elden Ring. And become the Elden Lord.

 And become the Elden Lord