A Million Miles Away

♬ NOW PLAYING -  Kaho Nakamura 『A Million Miles Away』♬

[A Kaoru Sakurayashiki|Cherry Blossom x Gender neutral Reader Fanfiction]

You are an university student who majors in Arts and design. You were taken under Kaoru Sakurayashiki's wing during your school's work immersion program. You lived in Tokyo since you graduated High school, but due to an accident, you had to move to a quieter place than the congested streets of Tokyo.

One night after working overtime as Kaoru's assistant, finishing last minute documents requested by the clients, you ventured out deep into the quiet, large streets of Okinawa where you heard loud cheering and blasting music. A familiar wave of pink hair caught your attention as it soared high up in the air on his skateboard.

A passion long extinguished rekindled in the depths of your heart. You wondered if you would be able to fly again like cherry blossom petals chasing the winds in springtime.

 You wondered if you would be able to fly again like cherry blossom petals chasing the winds in springtime

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓: 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒌8: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒌8: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙: March 9, 2022
𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙:

✍(✿◠‿◠) Cherry's corner:

Good day Lovelies~ Cherry here with another short series that I've been working on for a long time but didn't got any courage and time to publish. But in order to get back to writing completely, I've taken upon the challenge to publish a short fic regarding our boy Kaoru. It's supposed to be "x female" but I want to start a new project, writing and learning new techniques along the way.

This time, it will be Gander Neutral! I can't wait to publish the first chapter of this Fic! I also have another project coming on its way but I am still debating whether to publish it or not- considering that I haven't finished "Take flight" and "A Million Miles Away" as of now. Update time and schedule is inconsistent so please bear with me, I will try to give justice for our wonderful boys in Sk8! When I am not overwhelmed by work, I can speed up the updates! I hope you will enjoy your stay! And stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Do check out my other Sk8:  The Infinity Fanfiction called "Take Flight" ! Take care of yourself and you are amazing! Then, see you next time!

Cherry signing out✌