Information and Acknowledges

Please Read

I would like to start with thank you for reading this book, it will start in on the next page. This is a fan-fiction story of Voldemort's Daughter.  This is my story, i will take credit for my characters only and the plot of course of the my character. The rest of the credit goes back to the true owner of the Harry Potter series J.K.Rowling and thank you to the other fanfic authors that i have read. It allowed me to understand what ideas i can and cannot use and what has already been done. There will be some slow burn parts while other parts will be quite fast.

This is my first Fan fiction based story. I will ask for no hate comments, keep your nasty downright rude opinions to yourself i will only allow feedback and kind comments of what you think and suggestions of what i could possibly add or change. And if they are good comments, ill be quite happy to read or even respond. i love reading comments, some people are hilarious and make my day sometimes. I will be making certain decisions for certain reasons if you can change my mind than i might be persuaded to change things if not i will stand by my decisions.  This is not a Y/n story, my characters have names, appearances, personality and backgrounds already, do not ask to change anything of a character. Only ideas that could help improve or demonstrate the characters.

I listen to music while writing, so i might make a list of songs that go well with the story if i have time. I will also add clips from the movie sometimes like i will for the first chapter as it will be in future and references.  This story will be based on both books and movies so if you have any questions if you have read the books or watched the movies let me know so I can fill you in with the details. The scenes will differ from the books and movies while possibly merging.

The Actress i'm using as a face claim is Katie Mcgrath.

Thank you i hope you enjoy my story :)