New friend!

{ For context: this is set in an AU (sorta-?) where Moon killed some children, causing the daycare attendant to be locked up for a long period of time (a year or so-). Being touch-starved and isolated, Sun may have lost his marbles ( If he had any to begin with). }

Working at the Pizzaplex was..Interesting, to say the least. One day it'd be a simple nightshift, the next you'd be reconnecting an animatronic's head.

Out of your time there, you'd notice one attraction that was always closed. The daycare. No guests were allowed inside. Rarely you'd see advertisements for candy that was branded after the daycare attendant. You never saw the animatronics though.

Work during the day wasn't anything unusual, it was after hours when you were told that you were tasked to go somewhere to check on an old yet still functioning animatronic. Questions immediately popped into your head. Where were you supposed to go? What type of animatronic was it? You were given the location, somewhere under the Pizzaplex.

After what felt like hours of walking, you reached the room. It was down the dark and eerie hallways. Nothing but a flashlight in your hand. You were told to be careful, as the animatronic might be hostile. The door was sealed shut, only able to be opened with a special security pass. Once you unlocked the door, you slowly opened it. Entering the room you found...

Nothing. There was seemingly no one there. Had you made a mistake?

❝ Hellooooo!! ❞

An animatronic popped up in front of you. It was hanging upside down from something.
❝ New friend! It's been so long since someone visited me! ❞

☀️ Reply in the comments !