Abandoned.

{ Simply put, after a few incidents and lawsuits- The Daycare attendant was thrown out far away from the Pizzaplex. }

Life is not all what people made it out to be. Work is a pain in the ass, and you barely remember the last time you got a good night's sleep.

You were laying on your bed, trying to find something to do that wouldn't take a long time. Maybe a stroll through the woods? Nothing creepy about that, especially in the middle of the night.
Oh well, your sleep schedule's screwed anyway.

You walked out of your house, locking the door behind you.
Walking down the street to the opening of the woods, you turned on your phone flashlight. A few moths flying up to your phone and bouncing off your hand like it was their god.
You usually just followed the trail leading to the pond, but you decided to stray off of it. What's the worst that could happen? Heading to the left, you began an unguided journey.

Nothing but trees.
Trees.
More trees.
And rocks.

Maybe you should turn back. It's getting late anyway.
That's what you would've thought if you hadn't seen something yellow far to your right.
Running up to it, you were surprised.
It was an old sun animatronic of some sorts, dirty and rusted. It's mechanical body limp and lifeless. The worst thing about it was it's still smiling face that'd seen better days.
The animatronic's head was propped up against a rock, the rest of it's body covered in moss and tangled in the overgrown grass. You examined the back of it's head, finding an open box with a switch.
Should you?
You shouldn't.
But you did anyway.
You flipped the switch and a whirring sound could be heard.

❝ H- Hell- Ll- O! ❞

The thing spoke, it's voice glitching uncomfortably.

☀️ Reply in the comments !