Chapter 5:

Vanilla pov

She is acting weird idk what happened.

I asked holly and she is concerned.

So I have to to find out what happened.

I went outside and fed some food for the birds and went straight to the  Council with my friends.

"Even though dark enchantress cookie has been defeated, but we can't rest. I heard about pomegranate cookie was planning About coming back to attack, we must prepare our troops To prevent their arrival." Dark cacao said.

Then we planned for hours and hours, trying to find a plan to prevent their arrival. Finally the Council was over, we had a break.

But I can't rest. Because lily was acting strange, I need to know what is she hiding. But I gave up.

Tonight, me and my friends had dinner together and holly said this.

"Hey! How about let's host a ball to celebrate dark enchantress cookie's defeat. Even though her crews are coming back, it's gonna be a piece of cake, so what do you say?"

"Of course, we would love to" I said.

Cacao complained but we didn't care.

The next day was pleasant.

We didn't really have anything to say cuz we got a plan already.

Instead we were preparing for the ball at the holly berry kingdom.

I was making an outfit and I accidentally cut my finger, My staff was on my bed and I couldn't reach it cuz there is scissors and and needles and stuff everywhere. So I had  wait until my finger stops bleeding strawberry jam.

Few hours later it was finally done, it's pastel blue and it gives me spring vibes.

Lily pov

I was still mad about vanilla, but I still wanna go to a ball, after all the last time I went to a ball was 10 years ago. I was busy finding the truth that I didn't have time attend to balls.

Holly recommended me to go to the famous clothe store at the cookie city.

Cookie city :

The city where parfait cookie was in.

Back to the story

****************************************************************

The store has a lot of clothes, ball gowns and crop tops, just anything just to suit a woman.

I chose a Green dress. Green as the lily lake.

And holly chose a pink dress, she looks good on the dress.

It was the time for the ball, holly called horse mens to pick us up.

"You look beautiful lily!" Vanilla said

"Uhh...thanks?"

I didn't say anything after all of that, the others had a chill talk.

They couldn't stop talking.

————————————————————

Sorry if it takes a while to publish this chapter, I need to polish my other chapters and check my grammar and mistakes first.

But hope u enjoy this chapter!

Still need to figure out what to write on other chapters I've been doing.

But anyways hope u had a great day/night!

See ya next time BYEEEE!!!