What?

Still Thursday:

When i woke up from the nap Robby still wasn't awake. I looked at the time and only saw that i have slept for an half a hour. God! I wanna sleep more!

So i did. Last thing I remember before falling asleep was Johnny who said something with the word 'love'. And he kissed me on the forehead before leaving the room. I heard people laughing downstairs.

I went to check what was going on and saw the guys playing a unfamiliar game. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Oh Tommy bought this nintendo and it's fucking dope" Dutch said. "A? Nintendo?" I asked.

"Yes. Bobby lost. And is grumpy the every time Johnny wins" Jimmy laughed. "Well have fun" i smiled. I walked back to the room and layed back down.

....

I have slept for an hour and saw Robby awake as well. "Hey baby" i smiled kissing him on the cheek. Robby layed his hand on my cheek. "Mama" he smiled. "Downstairs?" He said. "Ofcourse" i said standing up. I looked into the mirror and looked like I haven't slept at all.

I grabbed Robby and walked downstairs to see the guys still playing. Johnny was soo focused on his game with Jimmy this time. "Bro stop cutting me off with you're little pussy car" Johnny said. "Dude shut up, you pushed into the water twice, leaving me behind!" Jimmy said focusing.

I laughed. Making Tommy, Bobby and Dutch look at me. "How long have you been standing there?" Bobby asked. "Long enough" i smiled putting Robby in his play corner. "Dude! Stop blocking me before i push you back in the water and drown you" Johnny said.

Jimmy laughed and stopped blocking the road on the game. "Sorry dude i had to" Jimmy laughed. When they finished Johnny won.

"FUCK YES. IN YOU'RE FACE!" Johnny said jumping up. He walked up to me and hugged me from behind. I was playing with Robby. Johnny lifted me up. "Johnny!" I said. Johnny carried me on his shoulder. "Put me down!" I laughed hitting his back.

"Nope. Say sorry to my back" he said. I sighed and stopped. "Sorry Mr. Back" i said. They all laughed and Johnny let me stand on my own toes. He kissed me as long as he could. "Forgiven" he smiled.

—•

Very big skip to where Robby can talk.

Monday:

We were all getting ready for school. I was clothing Robby and he was talking about some girl who kissed him on the cheek. "She kissed you on the cheek?" I asked putting his collar on the right place. "Yep. She had wet lips" Robby said.

"Who kissed who on the cheek?" Johnny said walking into the room. "A girl named Heather" Robby said. "She kissed me on the cheek, and she had wet lips" Robby said. Johnny puts his lips into lines trying not to laugh.

"Just say that she has no permission to kiss you on the cheek." I said. Robby looked at me. "Ok" he said. I kissed Robby on the cheek and let him walk downstairs.

I was getting ready as well.