Little Johnny.

(A/n: watch this vid! It's Top 5 school fights. And in this episode there is going to be a fight. The fifth one is you fighting all of her friends! You are Miguel.)

Tuesday.

When i woke up Johnny wasn't there and Robby wasn't as well. I sighed. "Sucks." I said. When i got up i went into the bathroom to see Johnny changing. "Oh hey" i smiled. "Hey princess" he said putting his pants on. I washes my face with cold water. "Where's Robby?" I asked.

"With Bobby downstairs eating breakfast" he said. I started to brush my teeth. When i was brushing my teeth Johnny hugged me from behind. I smiled. He was fresh. Then he kissed me on the cheek and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When i was done brushing my teeth i went into the shower.

Ten minutes later i got out and put on my clothes.

Robby's school was closed

Robby's school was closed. Again. I sighed. Robby was ready to go with me and the guys. And his father.

Robby's outfit:

We all got in the car

We all got in the car. Johnny was driving and Robby was sitting on my lap. (A/n: i know it is forbidden but it has to)

When we arrived Robby walked between me and Johnny. We both held his hand and we walked into the school. I was always known as the 'schoolfighter' or "fighters boss". If i was fighting it was with Ali as you guys know.. or girls that i hate. I would fight a guy. That'll be fun.

"Little Johnny!" Someone yelled from across the hall. I chuckled. "Little you" i said to Johnny. He smiled. "Little me" he said. When we got to the cafeteria i went to the vending machine with Robby to get him a snack. "I want cookies!" He said. I got him his cookies.

"Hey robs do you want to learn some Karate?" I asked. "What's that?" He asked. "Uhm.. thats for if someone wants to fight you. You fight back and i'm gonna learn you that anytime soon" i said. "Ooh show me some!" He said. "Alright let's go to the field." I said.

When we went to the field i saw the guys. They were having gym. Soccer again. "Alrighty Robby. Look at me. Ok before you learn Karate make sure you'll join mommy's dojo?" I smiled. "What's a dojo?" He asked. "That's where we learn our karate. Daddy joined my dojo. And so did uncle Jimmy, uncle Bobby, uncle Tommy and uncle Dutch!" I said. "I will join!" He said. "Good boy" i smiled. "We'll practice if were going home alright?" I asked.