-°~Chapter 21~°-

Word Count: 1,333

Were nearing the end, y'all ready for the eventful ending that's planned? :)
-------------------------
No One's POV:

It was almost the 15 of July and almost time for Izuku's small birthday bash, he had a few hours to prepare for it, Katsuki had planned to take Izuku's virginity at the end of the day once they've both freshened up and he couldn't be more excited, it also seemed Izuku was nervous but also excited for it, he didn't doubt the nerd was nervous but he had nothing to worry about.

As long as he got to take he's virginity everything would be fine.

The whole time Izuku's been up here in the main part of the house he's been good for him, really good in fact, it made Katsuki proud to know Izuku would do anything for him and only him.

He was currently getting the last of the things ready for Izuku's birthday, he hasn't had to spend it with Izuku in years and because of he's persona he had to pretend to hate him, which was he's own undoing but what's done is done, from now on he could spend every day with Izuku without judgment or question, and tonight would be the night he made Izuku he's, permanently.

He was blissfully unaware of what was to come that very night.

----------

Sero and Shinso were currently getting ready to go to a small house out in the forest, they'd located it a bit ago when they got on there phone to see where Izuku's was located on the day he went missing.

Turns out he had gone to a some type of cabin in the forest, so they were getting ready to head out there, it would take at least most of the day to get there on foot but they were willing to do whatever they could.

If there's any chance Izuku is there they'll be willing to do anything to get to him.

Even if it will most likely hurt the next morning...

Hopefully the adrenaline would do them some good.

"Ready to go?" Shinso suddenly asked, affectivity getting Sero's attention.

"Yeah.. I just hope the adrenaline will help get us there without problem" Sero stated with a slight pout.

Shinso snorted at he's boyfriends antics "Yeah me to, but let's go, we'll probably end up there by sundown?" He questioned before nodding to himself in confrontation.

"Well, I guess we better get going now then huh?" Sero questioned.

With a heavy breath Shinso nodded.

"Let's do this."

----------

Izuku's day had been great he will say that, everything Katsuki had planned for Izuku was great he had to admit.

Though he was still very nervous about what was to come, he hoped everything went according to plan..

With a sigh he looked at the bed, he was currently getting dressed into a simple boxers and one of Katsuki's hoodies, he knew it'd drive Katsuki seeing him in piratically nothing but he's hoodie, which is what he needs from Katsuki.

He was knocked out of he's thoughts by Katsuki walking into there room, he only had some gray sweat pants on.

"Ready?" Katsuki questioned as he walked over to Izuku.

"Are you?" Izuku questioned right back.

Katsuki chuckled as he brought Izuku in for a kiss, which got heated almost immediately, there tongues clashed together as Katsuki's hands roamed all over he's body before they landed on he's perfect ass, he gave a nice squeeze which made Izuku moan making them separate though they were still very close.

"Let's move this to the bed teddy bear~" Katsuki huskily stated before he picked up Izuku and walked them over to there bed.

Without a care Katsuki threw Izuku onto the bed, he climbed on top of him then began to kiss he's neck, not leaving any marks quiet yet, he wanted to bite him as he fucked into he's tight ass.

Izuku brought Katsuki up from he's neck before bringing him in for a heated kiss, as they made out Izuku sat up bringing Katsuki with him.

"Kacchan I wanna pleasure you" Izuku stated once they separated.

"Oh yeah? And how are you gunna do that?" Katsuki questioned.

"Can... Can I mark your neck?" Izuku questioned as he looked up at Katsuki hopefully.

Katsuki never thought such simple words could turn he's dick so hard so fast, he couldn't think of a better way to say fuck you in such a simple way, he'd be showing something that to anybody else would just mean he had a good night, but he would know the truth, he would know it's from there precious little Izuku.

With a smirk Katsuki gave he's nod of conformation, Izuku smiled brightly as he moved Katsuki to lay down as Izuku got on top of him, Izuku began to kiss Katsuki's neck not quiet leaving marks, then when he finally did Katsuki grunted in pleasure, he allowed he's hands to roam over he's body before he's hands landed on Izuku's ass, he fondled the flesh as Izuku continued to leave marks on he's neck, he closed he's eyes to forces on that pleasure as he whispered about how good he was into Izuku's ear.

When Izuku noticed Katsuki had closed he's eyes he closed he's own, he continued to suck and lightly nibble on Katsuki's flesh as he he's hand went under the pillow to look for something, he's hand roamed for a moment before he finally got a hold of it.

The kitchen knife.

Once Izuku got a hold of the knife he kissed he's way up to Katsuki's ear.

"Can you keep your eyes closed? I wanna try something~" Izuku whispered seductively into Katsuki's ear, subconsciously he gripped the knife tighter.

"Of course teddy bear~" Katsuki stated he's agreement.

With that Izuku sat up and straddled Katsuki making sure to put he's ass right on top of Katsuki's dick, he put a bit of pressure on Katsuki's dick before he began to grind on it just to make sure Katsuki was convinced he was actually trying to pleasure him.

Bringing up the knife he couldn't help but start to feel angry about everything this bastard had done to him, he has assaulted him both sexually and physically, beat him, yelled, screamed, threatened he's life, but most importantly he had threatened he's he's lovers lives, he had taken him away from everything he'd worked so hard to get, he took away he's quirk that he'd worked so hard to get, he'd watched him do things he had refused to do with anyone else.

He will make him pay.

And with that final thought, he brought down the knife plunging it into Katsuki's eye, he brought the knife back up which is when Katsuki let out a screech of pain as he's hands that were previously on he's ass to cover he's eye, though before Izuku could plunge the knife into Katsuki's chest Katsuki brought he's hand up to Izuku's chest and blasted him away making him fall off the bed.

Izuku didn't bother to go back to end he's life, instead he grabbed the knife that was knocked out of he's hands before running out of the room, quickly he went to the door, it was locked but Izuku didn't have to figure it out so he looked at the window.

"This is going to hurt.." Izuku thought just before he jumped out the window, he was sure Katsuki heard because seconds later he head Katsuki call to him.

"DEKU!!!" He could hear every bit of rage in he's voice.

Quickly Izuku got up and started to run, he didn't have any shoes on or really anything to protect he's feet but it didn't matter, the adrenaline was running threw he's veins like nothing before and even if it wasn't Izuku refused to slow down, when he heard Katsuki scream for him again he clutched the knife tighter.

He hoped he could survive the night...