Darkness

This book may or may not be inspired from a TV show about frogs,hehehehe.

It was the middle of the night in the manor where the Cookie's of Darkness live.

Dark Choco woke up hearing footsteps outside his room he sat up on his bed looking at his door.

He heard someone mumbling (ITS A HEAVY LIFT WITH A GIFT SO HUMBLING)He got up and opened his door he saw Poison Mushroom walking to the basement.

Dark Choco went to check on Poison until he saw 2 cookies "Red Velvet,Strawberry Crepe why are you both awake?"Dark Choco asked them "I was about to ask the same question!"Strawberry Crepe said as they stuck they're tongue at him.

"We heard Poison Mushroom and went to check on them"Red Velvet said "I saw them going in the basement"Dark Choco said "Ugh,Why would they go there It's the darkest place in this dang Manor!!"Strawberry Crepe said.

"We'll let's ask them"Red Velvet grabbed Strawberry Crepe's hand before they could ran off to their room.

"Why are we even going down there!!!"Strawberry Crepe screamed "Because they might be leaking our plans to that Gingerbrave in that kingdom"Red Velvet muttered

All of them stayed silent before saying "Nah"

Red Velvet went and grab a lantern,Dark Choco opened the door to the basement Strawberry Crepe gulped and gripped on Red Velvet's hand.

They heard the faint sounds of Poison Mushroom's footsteps "Let's go"Red Velvet said as they walked downstairs.

As they reached down the basement They saw large door left open,Red Velvet walked to the door take a peek "Guys you have to see this"Red Velvet whispered.

They got closer to the door and saw Poison Mushroom with an unfamiliar cookie.

He looked very tired he's body was filled wrapped with bandages and his hair was messy.

"Hooow aare youu doiing?"Poison Mushroom asked him "Fine really"The cookie smiled "I knooow yoour lyiiing"Poison Mushroom frowned "I'm sorry I just don't want you to worry about me all the time"He said hugging the young cookie.

"OI Poison Mushroom!!!"Strawberry Crepe yelled at the two,The cookie flinched and crawled until he hit the wall "P-Poison wh-who are they!?"He asked.

"They're myy frieends!"Poison Mushroom said "Y-You promised not to tell anyone!"The cookie yelled at them hugging himself.

The 3 cookies got closer to them The cookie looked away from them muttering something.

Before anyone could speak Strawberry Crepe,Red Velvet and Dark Choco floated up to the air "HEY WHAT THE HECK"Strawberry Crepe yelled.

"Put us down now!"Red Velvet yelled "Yeah like I'll listen are you here to hurt me again!"He yelled "Theeyy won't I prooomiise"Poison Mushroom said.

The three slowly dropped down to the floor "Okay"The cookie said.

Strawberry Crepe went near the cookie to start asking him questions.

"Who are you!?Why are you here!?Are you hiding!?....!"Strawberry Crepe
kept asking him questions.

"Okay um slow down.....um.... I really don't remember my name and how I got here and no I'm not hiding...."He mumbled  "What kind of idiot doesn't even know his name?"Strawberry Crepe scoffed.

Strawberry Crepe cupped the cookie in their hands "Hmmm 50% Licorice 23% sour and 27% awkwardness"Strawberry Crepe mumbled and continued analyzing the cookie "Uh can you stop touching me"He mumbled.

Red Velvet got they're hands out of the Cookie's face "Strawberry Crepe quit it your making them uncomfortable!"He scolded them as they rolled they're eyes.

"What do you mean 'are you gonna hurt me again' "Dark Choco walked to him "I-I....I--I"The cookie stuttered putting his hands on his head tears started forming in his eyes.

"Great you made him cry nice one Dark Choco!"Strawberry Crepe yelled at him Poison Mushroom put they're head on the cookie's shoulder "It's okay  its okay!"Poison Mushroom said hugging the cookie tightly calming the distressed cookie down.

"S-sorry for being emotional back there I just..." "It's okay if you don't wanna talk about um.."Red Velvet said but forgetting that they don't have a name "Hey let's give you one, one you're ingredients have Licorice so let's name you Licorice cookie!"Strawberry Crepe said.

Licorice chuckles "Licorice I really like it"Licorice smiles "So Poison when did you find this cookie?"Dark Choco asked them "Oh!I found theemm aloong tiiime agooo"They said.

    'Just how long has this cookie been here'