Truth

Once again Poison Mushroom,Red Velvet,Strawberry Crepe and Dark Choco walked down to the basement to check on Licorice.

They couldn't see him cause Dark Enchantress had a misson for them.

"Guys I thought of this really cool idea so Licorice won't feel lonely!"Strawberry Crepe said as they got something "I made a waffle bot for him"Strawberry Crepe said but the waffle bot makes a few buzzing sounds "I'm still working on it''

The 3 chuckle as they continued go downstairs.

They made it down there Red Velvet opens the door "Hey Lico---"He was cut off by what he saw.

Licorice was in a large tube filled with water tubes over him and in his mouth so he can breathe.

"Oi what's going o---"Strawberry Crepe saw Licorice in the tube they were as shock as Red Velvet "Wh-what happened!?"Dark Choco said as all of them ran to the tube.

Strawberry Crepe noticed a control system they ran to it "Maybe one of this buttons will free Licorice"They pressed a few buttons.

They pressed another button and steam started to get out of the top of the tube,Dark Choco and Red Velvet carried the lid of of the tube and move Licorice out of it.

"Licorice!Licorice!"Red Velvet yelled as he takes the tube out of Licorice's mouth "Uh-uh-?Red...Dark Choco.....?"Licorice coughs as he slowly opening his eyes.

"Oh Thank God your alive"Red Velvet says as he begins to take off the tubes around Licorice with Dark Choco.

Dark Choco grabbed Licorice's hand he pulled Licorice up helping him stand "Lico..Whaaat....happened...too yoouu...?Poison Mushroom asked helping Dark Choco with Licorice standing.

Licorice almost falls but gets caught by Red Velvet "We have no time for that let's get Licorice somewhere safe!"Red Velvet says "Strawberry Crepe get over here!"Dark Choco says as they went to them.

As they were helping Licorice out a wave of magic threw them back "I don't think so"The voice said.

"Dark enchantress!"Red Velvet says
As Dark enchantress "Ah I see you have found our little friend!"Dark Enchantress smiles.

"What the heck is going on why is Licorice down here in the first place?!"Strawberry Crepe yells.

A clawed hand suddenly came out of nowhere and grabbed Licorice "Ahhhhhhh!!!"Licorice screamed as he was dragged to a large metal chair.

"Licorice!"They all yelled then saw Pomegranate near the controls "Thank you Pomegranate"Dark enchantress says as she walk to Licorice.

"What is this!? what's going on?!"Licorice yells at Dark enchantress "Now now don't you yell at me it's your fault that you're here "Dark enchantress smirks.

"Wh-what are you saying?!"Licorice yelled "It's time for you to learn the truth Licorice how you got here"Dark enchantress says.

Pomegranate walks near to Dark enchantress "Years ago Licorice was just a young student at the Parfaedian Institute he finally achieved his life long dream to become a wizard"

Licorice eyes widen "I-I remember...."Licorice mumbles "I wanted to study magic as a kid I finally went to the Parfaedian institute but I didn't get the recognition I deserved"

Licorice continued "They would bully me they said that I couldn't be a wizard"Tears start forming in his eyes
"....There was an incident I was at class I was doing a creation spell I put an unneeded ingredients it spilled over me and I became more powerful...."

They all remembered the dream Licorice was talking about it was Licorice who started the incident in that school.

"You came there so you could you get my magic for yourself that's why I'm here!!!!!"Licorice yelled at Dark Enchantress "Ah you have finally my remembered Licorices unfortunately I couldn't get your magic"Dark enchantress muttered.

"So me and Pomegranate decided for you to keep your magic but...."Dark enchantress started as tubes went and put themselves on Licorice's hands and legs "What!?what is this!?"Licorice yelled trying to get out of the restraints.

Dark enchantress went to the control system and pressed a few buttons.

Licorice stopped struggling and felt an electric shock.

Licorice screamed he arched his head back feeling electricity around his body.

The 4 stared in Shock while Pomegranate turned her head away not wanting to see this they couldn't do anything they didn't want to witness Dark Enchantress' wrath on them.

What felt like forever the electricity stopped Licorice head was looking down on the floor "Is....he...dead?"Poison Mushroom cried.

"What did you to him!?"Red Velvet yelled at Dark enchantress she smirked "What he always wanted power Licorice what do you have to say?"Dark Enchantress ask him.

Licorice slowly looked up he's yellow ember eyes glowed in the dark room.

"Hello there~~"