Part 29

The story had hit 1k viewers so I decided to make this chapter long. Don't forget to read another story of mine. 'The enemy became my lover'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......She remembered that the young man didn't wear any scarf to warm his neck when he came to the store at 4 in the morning. She wanted to thank him for the kindness he has shown toward her and a scarf wasn't a bad idea after all. The amethyst knew the raven was rich and he can buy material things without hesitation so she decided to give her something special. Even though she knew it will take a long time to finish the masterpiece, she was determined to do it for some reason. On every thread, on every movement she made, she put an effort and poured her emotions.

Hinata: "I hope you feel warm Uchiha-san."

[2 days later.]

Sakura: "Sasuke-kun. Wait for me!!" Sasuke was walking alongside Hinata discussing the new house's design. Sakura was burning with jealousy and anger because they are getting closer day by day. In the morning, Sasuke sometimes comes to school with Hinata and they engage in conversations during break time and Sasuke will sit across Hinata in the library. In the evening, they would go home together and even Naruto was surprised about the sudden relationship between them. The blonde also noticed that Sasuke would steal glances or stare at Hinata whenever he has the chance. Sasuke also seems relaxed around her and talks more than usual.

......Sasuke just sighed and ignored the voice that came from his back. Sasuke always sticks to Hinata these days because of what Sakura said. No one can grantee that Sakura won't hurt Hinata. The last time they talked, Sasuke noticed that she was obsessed with him and blinded by love.

Hinata: "Is that okay to ignore her like that?" Sasuke frowned at Hinata's question. After spending more time with her, the raven noticed that she is very kind under the cold mask. Hinata knew Sakura doesn't like her but she never hated her or hurt her back even though they bully her. Sasuke was with her most of the time and nobody even dared to glare at Hinata when she is beside the raven or they would get into trouble. She was grateful for his help but she doesn't want him to misunderstand that she is friendly to him just for protection. Hinata has become friendlier to each other as well as Sasuke. They were comfortable with each other and they have things in common as well.

Sasuke: "Don't mind her. So are you okay with the kitchen design?" Sasuke connected the conversation where they left off. Sasuke asked Hinata's help to decorate the house for the children. Hinata once told him that she wants to be an interior designer in the future and Sasuke even studied some facts about it. It was just a week since they have met and surprising they are pretty close now. Sasuke doubted that there is an invisible string that binds them because he would feel empty whenever she isn't around. The same goes for Hinata and she was getting used to seeing Sasuke in her daily life.

Hinata: "Mhm, except for the fact that it is twice large as my house." Hinata chuckled after finishing the sentence while Sasuke scoffed. Hinata wasn't wrong though the house was pretty big. To be honest, Sasuke wanted to surprise her and the children but he also wanted Hinata to feel that she is a part of this donation. He chuckled when Hinata mentioned that she was jealous that she wasn't the one who bought them a house. So Sasuke offered her to try designing the house by herself and the young man still remember the bright smile she gave.

Sasuke: "Maybe it was a little too much..." Hinata laughed at Sasuke's slightly embarrassed expression and that laugh was caught by a furious girl. 'How dare you laugh with my Sasuke?' She clenched her fist so hard that her fingernails dug into her palm. Hinata entered the classroom after putting on her emotionless face and followed by Sasuke who radiated a cold aura. Sakura followed behind them and she showed her sweet smile making boys get a nosebleed. Sakura was popular as well. Even though her grades are normal, the Haruno family was one of the richest clans and her looks made boys fall at her feet except Sasuke.