Part 44

My story has reached 5k views and unfortunately, I don't have any will to write a bonus chapter about it. Hopefully, I would write a bonus chapter about 'Sasuhina my enemy became my lover' if this story hit 10k. Sorry for being late and Enjoy. 😊

===========================

Hinata: "One more word about my mother from your filthy mouth and I will tear it you piece of trash."

Sasuke smirked. The beast has woken up.

Hinata: "I won't tolerate you anymore Haruno. I'm not going to let you drown me in your craziness." Her voice was cold, deep, and intimidating. When she was a few feet away from Sakura, she stopped and looked into those emerald eyes. Sakura felt her soul has been taken away when she saw those lilac eyes up close. They were cold and piercing like staring into her soul, revealing the lies she made.

Hinata: "Teasing teachers? That damn scholarship is chosen by your own aunt." Indeed, it was Tsunade herself who gave her.

Hinata: "Do you think your aunt is like that huh?" She let out a mocking laugh. "My skirts and yours which one is shorter? Your shirt and mine which one is shorter? Who wears make-up? Who uses cheap perfumes to cover up your awful scent huh?" People just stared at her in awe as Hinata dared to talk like that to Sakura who won't hesitate to kill or torture anyone.

Hinata: "If someone is teasing the teacher it would be you!!" She remained calm and collected but a hint of anger was mixed in her tone making Sakura flinch and more scared. It was her turn to be helpless, her two friends are still recovering from the punches and kick Hinata gave while the rest of her gang didn't dare to approach Hinata.

Hinata: "I Drugged Sasuke? Do you think Sasuke would let himself get drugged? Even if I did, I would be proud of myself for being able to do that when you can't even get close to him. Oh, I forgot, he is allergic to trash." Sarcasm in her voice made Sakura change scared to anger for labeling her as trash. Tayuya and Karin finally regain their consciousness and rushed to Hinata to strike.

Karin suddenly grabbed Hinata's long hair and pulled with force making Hinata wince in pain. Hinata gripped Karin's hand backward swiftly. Turning inward and ducking under Karin's shoulder, the Uzumaki yelled as she felt her hands twisted brutally. After the defense, Hinata held Karin's arms and pushed her to kneel with her right foot. An evil smirk appeared on her beautiful face. Slowly pushing Karin's back with her feet, the redhead screamed and cried as she felt her arms being ripped apart.

Hinata: "Just because I don't fight back, it doesn't mean I am scared or weak. You know nothing but bully the weak with group and wealth. Just to remind you, don't cross the line too much. Nicest people can be scariest when you do."

'Crack' 'Crack'

... People's eyes widened to see Karin loses her consciousness and fall with the cracking noises. Surely, she won't be able to use her arms for a month or two. Maybe forever. No one knows. Sakura slowly walked backward with shaky legs as she saw how terrifying Hinata was. She was scared. Scared for her life, scared to get hurt. The same feelings people had when she bullied them. Now she is suffering the same. Scared and helpless.

...Tayuya grew angry as she saw her best friend hurt. In a blink of an eye, she ran as fast as she could to Hinata after picking up the knife Sakura dropped. Sasuke almost ran as he saw danger was one step away from Hinata.

'Thud'

...A red liquid stained the ground... Tayuya was lying on the ground like Karin who passed out. The amethyst swung her feet with full strength before Tayuya could stab her. Her slim and strong leg hit that girl's cheek successfully. Students didn't know how strong the kick was before seeing Tayuya bounce and roll over 3 or 4 times 12 feet away from Hinata. The satisfied face of Tayuya when she slapped others was now bruised. Blood dripping endlessly from her nose. She will die if she doesn't get treatment soon.