[Kinky ass]

Madelyn

It was funny how everyone thought that I ran away but instead I was just sleeping.

I have always loved watching the sky no matter what time it is, it helps me calm down and forget about my worries completely. So thats what I was doing yesterday night.

It was afternoon right now and I didn't have anything to do. It is so boring here without the twins, I want to get out of here but the security is too tight and apparently Aiden never leaves me alone until he has some very important work. Today I met a new guy, Xavier.

He's a great guy, I spent the entire the day till now with him and Aiden. We played cards and Ludo.

And now Aiden had to go somewhere 'cause he got a very important call from Kade.

And Xavier went to some port to collect some shipments so here I'm alone again in my room.

I sit in front of the mirror and try a new hairstyle as that is the only thing I can do now.

I tried four hairstyles and I messed up in one of them. Then I checked the clock and it said 4:45PM.

One of the maids comes in and asks me if I wanted to go to garden and I nod hastily.

She takes me downstairs and I lie down on the lawn letting the golden sunlight fall on me.

"Feeling good?" She asks sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I feel amazing, I love watching the skies" I say and she nods smiling

"Me too, its so peaceful and calming"

"Yes it totally is, whats your name?" I ask

"Maria" she replies and I nod.

"How long have you been working here?" I ask.

"I started working here for Kades father when I was uh about 19"

"Oh wow so how old are now?"

"38" she replies

"Wow, You look too young for you age"

"Ha, well thank you" she says smiling at me.

Then we talked about random things about the Mafia and Kade. I was maybe a little more scared of Kade and everything now.

Soon I heard revving of a car so I turned around and saw Kade and Aiden getting out of the Lamborghini together. This looked like a movie as they both got out of the car with hot glasses and slammed the door shut and then Kade fixed his suit and Aiden fixed his polo shirt on his biceps.

Aiden walks inside the mansion and Kade walks towards us. He looks at Maria with a vague nod and she walks towards the mansion and goes in.

"How was your day?" He asks and I scoff

"Really? How do you think it was?"

He sighs "I had a really bad and tiring day Madelyn please dont make me angry now" he says and I bite my lips.

"And don't fucking bite your lips like that or I will help you with it the next time you do it" he says and then I rest my lips nodding.

"Come on let's go inside, don't roam around alone" he says grabbing my arm. I was so sick of being dragged everywhere by my arm like bitch I can walk by myself!

He gets me to my room and tells me to get dressed for dinner. I just dont fucking get it, why do I have to change to just eat dinner in here itself? Can't I just go and eat in my normal clothes!

I take a short shower and wear a floral blueish dress which was very cute. I put on mascara and a light lipstick that Kade bought for me previously.

Soon Kade walks into my room and looks at me up and down, he licks his lips as he looks at my legs and now all I wanted to do was walk towards him and punch him in the face.

"You done checking me out? Can we just go down I'm hungry" I say and he nods looking up at me in the eyes.

He then again grabs my arms and drags me but I stop him yanking my arm away from him.

"Can y'all stop dragging me by my arms for once? I can walk normally" I say and he nods then pulls me by my waist and drags me out of there. God can they just stop dragging me?!

We then get into the dining room and see Aiden, Xavier and one more guy already sitting on the table.

Kade sits at his usual main place and I sit beside Aiden and in front of Xavier.

Maria then comes in with few plates and places it in front of us. I ask her if I could help her but Kade replies with a big No. I glare at him and then shift my gaze from him to Xavier who was already looking at me with a small smile, I smile back and soon Maria and some other ladies serve us food and disappear away. Everyone are eating their food silently and it made me silently uncomfortable so I decided to break the silence.

"I get really bored here doing nothing, can you give me my phone and laptop?" I ask looking at Kade and then all eyes are on me.

"No" he replies sternly.

And then I lose my temper. I get up from the chair and stomp upstairs to my room. I don't hear any footsteps behind me so I reduce my space. I get into the room and lock the door before plopping on the bed.

My stomach is growling from hunger and my head is paning like a bitch. I groan and flip myself over so that now I'm laying on my stomach and my face is stuffed in the pillow. I lay down like that for five minutes almost finally falling asleep but then I wince when I feel my ass sting, I quickly turn around and see Kade standing beside my bed with a smirk on his face but soon the smirk gets covered with a hard cold look.

"Did you just spank me?!" I shout and sit up straight.

"Yes I did, you can't go and disrespect me like that, that too in front of my men"

"as If I care" I say shrugging and then before I know, I'm pulled up by arm only to be thrown on the bed again, I'm laying on my stomach again.

"What the fuck Kade are you-" I was cut off when his hands meet my ass again. And that stings really bad. I wiggle under his hold and he spanks me again making me scream. He then roughly pulls my hair and leans forwards.

"Next time, you disrespect me like that I will spank you without these clothes on, I was gentle this time, I can't promise the same for the next time mio amore" he whispers and then lets go off me. Well that was hot, Bitch he spanked you! So what?! Its still hot! God! Your kinky ass needs help, it surely does.

He stands up and runs a hand through his hair and then walks out of my room.

I sigh and get up from the bed and go to the washroom to change my pants because yeah there were a little wet now! I cant help it that I was actually turned on with that! I come out of the washroom and take a look in the mirror and blow myself a kiss in the mirror because of how pretty I'm looking.

I kept staring at myself in the mirror of two minutes and then felt my insecurities coming up again so I decided to go back to bed but then my stomach growled again. I throw my head back in the annoyance and turn towards the door.

++++