The Awaking|P1C1

Hans was an average 21 year old weeb. He usually spent most of the say in his "Cave" only going out on grocery runs. He also worked as a national guard to earn money to afford his anime addiction.

Hans was going on a usual run until, his car could not brake in time due to skirting on water and got t-boned by a familiar white trunk and met a unfortunate demise with his neck snapping and causing immediate death.

Hans was woke up in a pitch black void with the only coming from a robed white winged creature with bone like hands with nails the size of his fingers. The being spoke in a dark and raspy voice saying "You've met a sad end human, yet I have an of-" Hans cut of the thing's words by saying "Where am I and who the fuck are you?!." "SHUT UP YE CU-... Sorry I lost track myself, where was I...Oh yeah, I'm an overseer of the universe's and I over saw your un timely death and came to give you an offer......" "And what is that 'overseer'?" " I've decided to reincarnated you"

Hans replied by saying, "Wait-wait this isn't a iskai harem story right?""NOOOO-I mean No you'll be reincarnated as a weapon of war, you'll become a vehicle of your choice." As the Overseer said this 3 panel's apeard in front of Hans each with a different vehicle a Tank, Ship, Plane. "Do I get skills and perks?" "Yes" "Okay then I choose Tonk" "Wise Choice" As the Overseer said those words he found himself falling on the ground......

Hans woke up in the center of a forest, understandably confused on how to use his own body he saw out of many different views, he thought it looked similar to the game "World Of Tanks". Hans then hears a robotic voice, what sounds like its booting up sequence.

"System activation sequence enabled"
"Hud.......Online"
"Self reloading systems...Online"
"Blitzkrieg.....Online"

"Welcome aboard captin, all systems online"
"Oh.....Shit"