The Start of a Quest |P1C4

As Hans looked at his options, he knew he had to choose Yes for.....plot. He heard a ding, which was new.

Evolution Options

》Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. G
Sturmgeschütz III Ausf G

"I'll choose option one" Hans said quite proud of himself for committing mass genocide.

"Evolving into Panzer IV Ausf. G" The system said. As Hans heard this he thought, "I never gave this AI a name." He was interrupted from this thinking by seeing a glowing white light. As he woke he saw the heroes giving him a 'how and what the fuck' look. He felt more power and owning an empire seemed more and more appealing, Stanley just aimed his turret Into the sky as if it was a salute to him.

"How the did this tank turn into a bigger Tank?!" The male said. The women looked at Hans in disbelief as if he just spit on the laws of conservation of mass, which he did.

The heroes thought that they might as well introduce themselves if they're gonna spend their time with him for the rest of their quest. The blond female said, "I'm Ashley, the healer" The Jockish dude said, "I'm Brian, the warrior", and the red head girl said "I'm Ryann, the mage."

As Hans made a mental note of the names he heard a butler call them into their rooms but Hans was about to go out the arena but then he met his enemy of his past life...Stairs.

              [Four days before death]

"Finally got this PS5 after working so hard in the national guard I finally was able to find and afford a PS5." As Hans walked into his hotel he noticed that there was a sign on the elevator that reads 'Elevator broken use the stairs plebs.' "Well shit I need to walk up six flights of stairs with a PS5." As he made it up 4 flights of stairs he stepped on a toy white truck and fell down 2 flights luckily with only minor bruising yet something worse happened. His PS5 Broke he yelled out that afternoon.

                 "DAMN YOU STAIRS!"

                      [Present Hans]

He stared at the stairs with hatred yet he just decided to go back to the arena and turn off his engine there, the rest were confused but, ignored it assuming they had good reasons. Before he went to 'sleep' he said a few things to the system,

"Hey system can I give you a name?"       
"Yes, if you wish"
"Hmmm, I guess....Athena"
"Setting name to 'Athena'."
"Also, Athena can you open my Status and Tasks

Status
Name : Hans Fuenkslün
Species: Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. G
Level : 1/120
Points : 305
HP : 1325
ATK : 500
DEF : 350
Titles : [Reincarnated] [Weeb]
Skills : [Repair I] [Resupply] [The Factory]

"Wow I'm glad I chose yes, I got quite a large boost, well can you open Tasks now?"
Athena replied with a quick "Yes sir."

Tasks

<Task 1 : Save the town called "Welten" |Rewards; Information and 1 skill |Punishment; Death>   ✓ Completed

<Task 2 : Join the heroes on their quest   |Rewards; 4 Skills | Punishment; Spend 
a day being melted over and over  >

"I'ma have to fucking sweat on this task and become a tank dictator with a army!" *Imaginary evil laughing*

                      [Next morning]

Hans powered on at 6am and mentally prepared to deal with dickweeds for a few weeks. He went into the Castle and saw Ashley and Ryann talking to Brian about their life on Earth and debating on how to get home until a fancier Royal guard walked in, he assumed this to to be the Royal guard captain. The King walked in not too long after and starting talking about the details of his Quest. As he entered a Royal Guard shouted with haste.

"Attention! The Royal highness must speak!"

After the Royal guard captain made everyone get focused on the King. The King started by saying

" Heroes we have already told you why you were summoned to slay the Demon lord creating havoc on all continents by taking over kingdoms one by one."
"We've decided to send you off early due to news of the Vanswali attacking my Country, we've done this to protect you from harm."
"We hope you understand, we'll send a   group of 30 of guards, 6 Royal guards, and our Royal guard captain with you."

The heroes were shocked, very scared and pissed that they were sent out early with little to any training. Hans thought that this would help him level up and gain more tanks, yet was very nervous because he was expected to save the world.

Brian yelled out, "You can't just cast us out without any training, we don't even know where the Demon lord is!"
The King calmly responded, "Head East until you reach the Konoshki port you must get there within 3 months time or the cargo ship I ordered to take you across the Dyomrk sea will leave, stop at any town you must but, make sure to get there on time, stay safe heroes."

He then orders the Guards and knights to escort them into the woods while also guiding them to the Demon kingdoms. The Heroes had no choice but, to listen to the King and so they went.

Hans and The heroes saw many peasants trying to hurry out of the capital before they get stuck in a siege. 
"This whole place is going to hell isn't it." Ryann said this while looking at many residents packing food and coins into carts preparing to flee. Hans noticed that some people are eyeing them up like their the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.

The groups made it out of the town and started to head East to the port. They all knew that this was going to be a long ride. As Hans thought this he heard a ding from Athena
"Task 2 Complete would you like to view your rewards?"
_______________________________

I tried to do this as fast as I could so I pulled an all nighter I hope you enjoyed, next chapter will be info about the world (not a part of the tale of Hans just info) hope you enjoyed I'll do this message every 5 chapters starting now. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

- Xeno "K9BonkPolice"